• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First serious request to the TwifySoft to change something about gameplay on both ots

Do you guys agree with my opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I would like to tell you my opinion about what is going on shadow and lunar and i look forward for your reply @Hani , @Mark

First of all I will start with Shadowcores.

I respect that all of your players are valuable for you till the end so i don't look for any character restart because there are still plenty of RPG players that enjoy everything as it is. Since very long there is lack of interest on this server as you probably don't see there are only dice botters, cash makers and the rest who log in to the game for some PK or mess around the depot and nothing apart from that. You always say that is a fault of the players that don't want to fight or play more PVP than exp. Tell me who would now play 2,5 years old server from the beginning if I would encourage some players from other ots or from real tibia they will always refuse it because they say that everyone has 350+ lvls and huge amount of cash for fight. I can't do anything about this because it's true so I'm 100% sure that nothing will change about it and Shadowcores will have less and less players over the future.

Second of all Lunarforce.

You always say that you have opened lunarforce for those of us who are likely with PVP than rpg but it's sad when you see now people on this empty server get lvl as fast as they can and then move to the Shadowcores since few months there are only approximately 100 people online throughout the day and I remember when there wasn't character transfer more things were happening and more people were fighting and playing on purpose of this server when it had 50 people online than now. There is obvious lack of interest of this server and people won't join it at all no doubt.

I'm assuming that you wont' have time,cash and whatever reason to put the third fresh server for all the players that will return to have some fun and fight against or play rpg. I just want to share with you my opinion about how can you make this "dead servers" alive.

I think that you should transfer all the lunar characters to the Shadowcores which would be best thing you can do as i said above this server is not for fights anymore due to lack of interest and then set lunaforce as a fresh server with pvp and set the stage and the shared exp percentage that players would agree and everyone will be happy. You will get new players and no one will lose anything from shadowcores and lunarforce. People who likes to play rpg and get 700 lvls or whatever will still stay there and play and these from lunar will also do the same thing as they do now back on lunar.

Please look forward and think about it because I really enjoyed these 2 years with the people i played and I met and there is nothing left than memories only.

Regarding my thread i'm attaching a poll for the players to see if they agree with me or am i the only one who feel it.

Last edited:
Signed, but we still have no signs if the GMs are active on this forum.. there were already plenty threads with ideas etc. but most of them not serious and with broken english so no one could understand it. Now I must say that this thread is serious and a thing worth thinking about. Lunarforce was made for wars yes, we begged for it and they made it - we thank you for this. Then we wanted some changes and you realized them, you did everything right Mark & the rest of the staff. Shadowcores surely brings you the most money I think so I would also leave Shadowcores like it is now. But to be honest I agree with this thread and the point about Lunarforce. Something needs to be done and we need to help the servers stay alive. If you would just spend 1-2 hours walking on some spawns or popular fighting cities, you wouldn't notice anything but only dicers and afk botters. This is the sad truth. I can only agree with the thread and "beg"(I don't know if it's begging because it would turn positive for all players who actually wants to fight) you to kind of "reset" Lunarforce so we can have the old feelings back. Everyone the same chances, everything from zero, no one would cry. You would of course move the characters to Shadowcores like sasirlubipaczki said but in future and with the "new old" Lunarforce no character transfers. And we wouldn't cry again...

Peace

Signed!! All small quest, quest for exp like banuta etc. and more more quest, achiewments + update 10.63 +roshamuul + rathleon and some new places!!!

@Mark @Hani
To be honest with you I and the rest of "normal" community don't need these things we just want fresh lunar or new server if you're looking for this thing it's not thread for you. It's the reason why threads like this are rejected straightforward because you rpg guys expect too much. I respect your opinion but the server we are trying to get is not for this purpose you may look for updates on Shadow.

Last edited:
up update client but witout this fkning magic walls etc. '-'

nie da sie tego zrobić ty kurwo bez honoru bo by musieli zrobić własnego clienta a wtedy bys sobie raczki połamał bo bez bota bys musial biegac

They will just ignore, mark should be travelling around the world with the RPGrs money and Hana must be doing some feminist stuff like protests with naked torso in some western country were womans have all the rights in the world already.

The rest of the Gms are just retired too because they realized they cant use the /i command to create ferumbras hats and sell for rl money once in a week .

@Mark
@Hani

Listen to this guy shadowcores is awful to pvp and lunar is awful to team hunts, make a server that can have both, low exp rates and more frags

Back