• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First serious request to the TwifySoft to change something about gameplay on both ots

Do you guys agree with my opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They will just ignore, mark should be travelling around the world with the RPGrs money and Hana must be doing some feminist stuff like protests with naked torso in some western country were womans have all the rights in the world already.

The rest of the Gms are just retired too because they realized they cant use the /i command to create ferumbras hats and sell for rl money once in a week .

@Mark
@Hani

Listen to this guy shadowcores is awful to pvp and lunar is awful to team hunts, make a server that can have both, low exp rates and more frags

I personally don't care what they do in their free time,holiday or whatever I would like them to response and take me serious as I am the only guy who doesn't still asking, bothering and spaming them for updates or write with broken English threads with 3 words or one sentence like "NEW SERVER,ROSHAMUUL PLEASEEE PLEASEE" or such things. I and the most people think the client could stay as it is and we would appreciate it. Regarding to your second part of the post on Lunarforce the only things they could change is the pvp system back to normal,send characters back to shadow as i wrote above and let it start from the beginning. Experience stage, shared exp would be great to leave it as it is because that will not lead the server to be next Shadowcores in few weeks. You will have good quality server for longer as surely Shadowcores was for fighting players for more than a year. It would be more fun if you have been fighting on 200 levels and lose more on war modes or skull battles because there would be much harder to exp without share bonus. What would be the point of the second server with very similar settings to the Shadowcores? As a community of mature people with support we may change something.

Last edited:
My option should be to delete brazols from our servers huehuehuwhuwhue KOPSKOPSKOPS gringo puta madre Jajajahhajajajajajajajjajajaja banana monkey rpgers and charlovers going on "makers" when war huehuehuw
Let them all be on Shadowcores. Real players would go and play on lower rated server and fight! Why should we care about them. They won't have nerves if they were killed on bot and lose -2 lvls and these levels can be gained back in 4h on bot in very random spawn :D

Last edited:
Let them all be on Shadowcores. Real players would go and play on lower rated server and fight! Why should we care about them. They won't have nerves if they were killed on bot and lose -2 lvls and these levels can be gained back in 4h on bot in very random spawn :D
Omg guma!! Your my hero!!!
Have answers to all questions
And using nice english that everyone exept brazols understand.

I personally don't care what they do in their free time,holiday or whatever I would like them to response and take me serious as I am the only guy who doesn't still asking, bothering and spaming them for updates or write with broken English threads with 3 words or one sentence like "NEW SERVER,ROSHAMUUL PLEASEEE PLEASEE" or such things. I and the most people think the client could stay as it is and we would appreciate it. Regarding to your second part of the post on Lunarforce the only things they could change is the pvp system back to normal,send characters back to shadow as i wrote above and let it start from the beginning. Experience stage, shared exp would be great to leave it as it is because that will not lead the server to be next Shadowcores in few weeks. You will have good quality server for longer as surely Shadowcores was for fighting players for more than a year. It would be more fun if you have been fighting on 200 levels and lose more on war modes or skull battles because there would be much harder to exp without share bonus. What would be the point of the second server with very similar settings to the Shadowcores? As a community of mature people with support we may change something.

still they will not see the thread thats what i mean

I agree that a new server would be really nice. Everything new, no unfair item prices and shit. But dude, we all gotta agree that a new server would completely fuckup with lunarforce or then shadowcores or even both. They shoulda do something with the current servers to make them a bit funnier. We all got way too bored of the same shit. They used to make updates every month (mostly) and every update we used to see that red message popping upon our screens "NEW PLAYER RECORD 18KK PLAYERS ONLINE" lately we should see "WE ARE BACK TO THE 300 PLAYERS ONLINE CONGRATZ ITS GETTING BORING EVERYDAY". Twifysoft support, wake up, its time to change something.

From what I can understand from your point of view you would want us to merge Lunarforce with Shadowcores in order to re-launch Lunarforce, with same mechanics and world PVP settings. The only problem here is the fact that we once created a fresh server (Lunarforce), gained a lot of players and then lost a lot of them due to changes that some did or did not like. However, it was YOU, the players, who voted yes for open character transfers between the two servers, also it was YOU, the players, who voted yes for a change of PVP mechanics. Everything which has to do with mechanics and gameplay have been influenced by the players to be brought live.

I see more issues with merging Lunarforce with Shadowcores than closing character transfers from Lunarforce to Shadowcores. Instead of starting it all freshly new, because that's been done once and we've done changes that the players wanted (public votes and discussions in forum). The issue is not the server itself, it's your attitude to it, because it's working absolutely fine, it's playable and there are in fact players there, but if you have such a problem with everyone leaving, and it seems like you guys are a few who has a problem with that, don't leave Lunarforce then? Cause I'm pretty sure you'll leave as well as soon as you notice others do it. But if everyone who's complaining here now would in fact STAY on Lunarforce, wouldn't that create a base of active players, or at least bring an interest for it's survivability in the OpenTibia community.

Give me some thoughts on what I just reflected on, please! :)

From what I can understand from your point of view you would want us to merge Lunarforce with Shadowcores in order to re-launch Lunarforce, with same mechanics and world PVP settings. The only problem here is the fact that we once created a fresh server (Lunarforce), gained a lot of players and then lost a lot of them due to changes that some did or did not like. However, it was YOU, the players, who voted yes for open character transfers between the two servers, also it was YOU, the players, who voted yes for a change of PVP mechanics. Everything which has to do with mechanics and gameplay have been influenced by the players to be brought live.

I see more issues with merging Lunarforce with Shadowcores than closing character transfers from Lunarforce to Shadowcores. Instead of starting it all freshly new, because that's been done once and we've done changes that the players wanted (public votes and discussions in forum). The issue is not the server itself, it's your attitude to it, because it's working absolutely fine, it's playable and there are in fact players there, but if you have such a problem with everyone leaving, and it seems like you guys are a few who has a problem with that, don't leave Lunarforce then? Cause I'm pretty sure you'll leave as well as soon as you notice others do it. But if everyone who's complaining here now would in fact STAY on Lunarforce, wouldn't that create a base of active players, or at least bring an interest for it's survivability in the OpenTibia community.

You are right, we were the one who chose the updates.
But updates can either be good or for the bad, in my opinion, for example; the level reducement didn't have any influence. Most people wanted to fight on lower levels like 200-300, if you see now there is tons of 350-400 levels again, who just botted up as the server lost it's population.

The best thing in my opinion, merge chars to Shadowcores, reset Lunarforce. Delete SSA, lower exp rate, MUCH lower ml rate!!
Follow these simple steps and you have the best server EU

In order or what you wrote Firstly i just want to thank you that you have read it. Lunarforce as a server was great when first character transfer was introduced when people could only transfer without coming back shadow. There were approximately 500 active players and everything was cool unless some people were just messing and bothering at forum about back transfers and when you actually did it every step after was only worse and worse. I respect that it was your opinion based on community thoughts but at the time this community voting people did care only about how to get characters back to shadow not about the gameplay. I'm 100% sure that if you delayed these merging steps in few weeks time people will actually see that something is happening and come back and start to talk about it how they see the new old Lunarforce because you know what? they do know that server from Twifysoft is on its highest level it's stable, lasts for longer than normal ots these days and the time is not wasted due to character restarts. Now is hard to get new players to Lunatforce without any actions if i say to someone things like come on lunar it's good server great pvp system and so on they refuse me because they are like "Dude you have bps of cash why whould i play there?" This server won't take any improvement under any changes such as reducing levels, increasing shared exp and closing transfers it's no doubt about it. When a guy who wants to play on this server open Lunatforce site and see top 10 400 lvls that were gained in few weeks time and online 80 players he refuses to play straightforward. As i said before these people who voted are already on shadow playing rpg and have nothing to lunarforce. The last part of it is how would you setup new Lunarforce is varying, it can stay the same as it is now or it can be changed to settings that community will agree in order of few weeks time to think about it.

ladnie guma ty tepy chuju znowu chlales denaturat od lucjanowskiego przepaliles ruskaczem i patrzcie jakie sa tego skutki

You are completely right and we do not critizise that you (the staff) have done something wrong, because everything has positives aswell as negatives and you realized us every change that we wanted to see on Lunarforce. But to be honest, it's all getting down now, sasirlubipaczki has some good points and as good as I remember you created Lunarforce for us, people who actually want to fight, right? See now, there are only tons (I do not mean the amount of players but the percentage of the players online) of botters who only exp their characters on Lunarforce to transfer them to Shadowcores. Okay, if they want it like this, let them merge to Shadowcores, let them be RPG-players. I think the biggest mistake from our side because we voted for this, were the character transfers, aswell from Shadowcores to Lunarforce as from Lunarforce to Shadowcores. I think without this, we would still play there. You are right when you say that the issue is our attitude to the server because like sasirlubipaczki said, no new players and no old teams would play when they know that the opposite team has tons of cash and lvl 350 characters. They see no chance for fighting, and you can't persuade everyone to make lvl 8 characters and start play from new - but that's what we want. First realize that and then we can maybe argue about the PVP-mechanics, because yes, indeed, on this lvls, like they are now, the PVP-mechanics on Lunarforce are shit because you need 3 hours to kill a 350 RP. I don't know how it would be on lower lvls, that's why I want also suggest:

1. Merging Lunarforce to Shadowcores
2. Re-launch Lunarforce
3. CLOSE character transfers from both worlds
3. Eventually argue on the PVP-mechanics, rates etc.

Hm arent you trevor? That dying by 2sds with utamo vita on A level 400? Yes i think i remember it.
#turbangangalwaysinourheartsornightmares

well i never had a lvl 400, never use utamo and if i had a lvl 400 i could never die by 2 sds, but who ar you trying to seek attention using my name?

bored of kill afk lvl 150 botters?

Back