• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First serious request to the TwifySoft to change something about gameplay on both ots

Do you guys agree with my opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ahaha ue ?

you that have to create stories to become what you are not, i don´t

there is a lot of videos where we can clearly see you being parceled MANY times in the same war.

You know what? :D i were parcelled yes. but i stayed in frontline, and I deserved to be there.. . then i failed... and what? you never failed nothing in tibia/wars? and Not some brazol fuck parcelled me, it was Kayto or Calar. well thats a fact they are much more better tankers/pushers than me. Thats another fact I not spammed ava in lastline to brazols like you, you portugal "sexiboy"

You know what? :D i were parcelled yes. but i stayed in frontline, and I deserved to be there.. . then i failed... and what? you never failed nothing in tibia/wars? and Not some brazol fuck parcelled me, it was Kayto or Calar. well thats a fact they are much more better tankers/pushers than me. Thats another fact I not spammed ava in lastline to brazols like you, you portugal "sexiboy"

You wrote the truth till you start talk about me
Glad you recoognize

Back