• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First serious request to the TwifySoft to change something about gameplay on both ots

Do you guys agree with my opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is irrelevant for ShadowCores, especially considering that the levels you lose aren't easily regained, so the people who are above level 350 will have a harder time regaining their levels if you kill them outside of a guild war. This is why it's unlikely to see the top level players in battle, they are afraid of losing their levels and they are more likely to participate in battles using alt. characters. Cash should not be a problem in such aspects, there is no difference in the power of supplies you can buy whether you have 10kk or 100kk in your bank. The only problem with inflation is that rare items and houses become more expensive, it doesn't have a significant meaning for gameplay. I think this is just a bad excuse that people use when their actual problem with ShadowCores is something else.

I have time, but I can't speak for anyone else in my team since they barely dedicate time to log in on their gamemasters, so it's unlikely that a third server will happen anytime soon, if at all.

If we were to close down LunarForce (which there are no current plans to do), yes, everyone on LunarForce would get a free transfer to ShadowCores and the new server (if it does happen, not saying it will) would more or less be similar to ShadowCores because that has proven to be most successful.

That's because the people who argued for lower levels stopped playing for whatever reason, the low rates along with the low party experience bonus makes it challenging for them to level up faster than you can kill them if you actually choose to play. This is a reason why we're against reversing our decision on the party experience change, LunarForce isn't a server for people to level up, but a server for people to have fun battles on (no "noob chars" ruining your wars, 50% damage AOE runes and spells, etc.). 350-400 is more or less the peak where people will be around on LunarForce, because it's 2x experience rate after 200 and 1x after 400.

so anyway .. there will be no updates on shadowcores anymore ? as you say it likely happen this month ? !

^^ majczal shut up u are neutral without team so u can only speak alot on forum nothing more

you are talking too much veziv 6 months ago you sent messages to me on otland asking if you could help my team on lunarforce against lapa and now you acting big when only mexicans and brs are playing

CHRISTMAS TIME IS THE BEST TIME TO RESET LUNARFORCE GUYS AND IF U WANT MAKE LUNAR LIKE SHADOW OK DO IT !!
WILL BE 1000 PPL+ ONLINE EVERYONE WAIT
NO TRANSFERS FOREVER FRESH SERVER NOW, WE NEED IT !!!

^^ majczal shut up u are neutral without team so u can only speak alot on forum nothing more

yea i'm without team beacuse i'm not playing this game acctualy and don't see the team which i can maybe play

my idol is :
images

Back