• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fiskbullen's showoff? ^^

Fiskbullen

Jumpstylaaa! Sweden (Y)
Reaction score
Since almost every good mapper have a showoff maybe some1 like me little bader at mapping start one to :blink:

mountdetails.png

If you want map parts ask :p

First ;)

Last edited:
waterfalls looks bad, mm try using the doodad one to see how it really looks like one well done waterfall, use grass tuffs, to squarry i recomend using circle brush or just putting more time so it isnt like that..
Rep if this halped

Squary :s
In my opinion use some Mountain ground :D
Would looke better and grass stuff, The grass for mountains
And add some walls you are missing
I all ready found 2

Well, It's not good to show people the black things in the map editor in your showoff it should be clean and neat and good so we can think so see it.
the second thing , don't use the square buttons in the map editor , use only the first one or just the round ones because they looks squary and i prefer the first one.
Third thing , there is lots of bugs you should try to fix it in the future and the waterfall doesn't have something that we put up it. try to search about it.

Back