• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix pally damage

I will take a look, but everyone saying pally is OP so idk how that works lol

i couldnt out dmg a lvl 80 using gmp...somethings wrong and back when i played mage i said paladin was op and u said it wasnt now i switch u said paladin is op

im wondering if the godly arrows r hitting like a normal arrow.

and it gets pretty annoying to fight ppl who play pallys cuz there superior to every other voc.

and it gets pretty annoying to fight ppl who play pallys cuz there superior to every other voc.

You also gotta realize the pallys that ur fighting against are all on top distance lvls. Ofc your gonna get raped by a pally with 145+ distance lvl. I got raped too by 2 pallys, dont see me complaining. Nothing changed from the old slain and ppl where just fine with it. Hell on old slain i wasnt even a pally.

Pallys are op, After 2nd promotion they hit 3x per sec (2hit melee 1 con) Thats like a 1.4k combo every sec if the pally doesnt suck and they're unkillable we had 12 people in war arena killing kinslayer and we couldn't do it, How is that not OP.

Pallys are op, After 2nd promotion they hit 3x per sec (2hit melee 1 con) Thats like a 1.4k combo every sec if the pally doesnt suck and they're unkillable we had 12 people in war arena killing kinslayer and we couldn't do it, How is that not OP.

Yeah They Rape Face They Heal Straight From Red To Full And Just One Can Solo Just About Any Mage

Back
Top Bottom