• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FIX ROSHAMUUL FIX ROSHAMUUL FIX ROSHAMUUL

Finally this gm's responded with a fairly ignorant response but atleast we know that you didn't die :). But to be honest i think that you should communicate with the players more, i know at the end of the day you dont care as long as you are getting money but still should do something about the server.

@Mark @Hani @Deavz @Siramix May I report afk botters on ShadowCores in this thread? You seem to be offline in game. :| I've got a quite a long list of those currently online.

@Random1 The gif below explains the whole situation, if you don't get it, I'll be glad to elaborate.

NDr4Rpf.gif

Report afk botters ? Nearly 90 % players of this OTS are afk botters. Better change server name to "Bottercores" and put link to Xenobot official site on the main Shadowcores site :D

Back