• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fixed 8.2 Items.xml and items.otb (With corpses and all items renamed)

The TFS team was too eager to get their .otb correct that they went completely out of line with the opentibia group. Many of the IDs on the TFS files are INCORRECT! This means that as of now, anyone upgrading to 8.2 TFS will be incompatible with 8.2 OpenTibia.

This is the reason it is down right now.

As of the latest TFS update, many people are going to have 8.2 item problems lol

The food script will cease to work until I located the new food IDs

Last edited:
(Sorry for double post =/)

UPDATED!!!!!! (finally)

(And yet again, due to an ID error)

Last edited:
Ilveone I have one question, does your scripts fix the bonus attributes of the new items or does it just do some minor fixes? When I talk about bonus attributes I am talking about the +2 in range that some distance weapons offers and some armors to.

I can't seem to get it to work, when i add both of the files into my items folder, the server doesn't recognize the otbm file as in date when it starts up, I also have TFS 8.2 1000Rev so idk wth the problem is.
Help anyone?

Back