• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Fixed Guild War System for Website [include all]-[will not count frags] (TFS 0.3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.

HELP please ;/

So with this system when you challenge someone to a war it teleports each guild to a certain map? I don't think I understand.

Wars menu dont appear at website. And YES i have inserted the text in Index.php... How do I fix this?

Code:
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] Lua Script Error: [GlobalEvent Interface] 
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:onThink

[22/11/2009 23:30:38] data/lib/database.lua:60: [Result:getDataInt] Result not set!
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] stack traceback:
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] 	data/lib/database.lua:60: in function 'getDataInt'
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] 	./GuildWar.lua:212: in function 'getGuildsWithWar'
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] 	data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:4: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:3>

The Forgotten Server, version 0.3.5 (Crying Damson)

Hello Dear users,

I got following bug!
Im using old frag system (only last ppl is getting frag, [max 2 players] )

war_kill.lua script is adding to many frags to my database, can any1 explain me how to fix it?

my war_kill.lua script:
PHP:
dofile("./GuildWar.lua")

local PZ = createConditionObject(CONDITION_INFIGHT)
setConditionParam(PZ, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, getConfigInfo('whiteSkullTime'))

function onKill(cid, target, lastHit)
        if isPlayer(cid) == TRUE and isPlayer(target) == TRUE then
                local myGuild = getPlayerGuildId(cid)
                local enemyGuild = getPlayerGuildId(target)
                if myGuild ~= 0 and enemyGuild ~= 0 then
                        if enemyGuild == getGuildWarInfo(myGuild).With then
                                doAddCondition(cid, PZ)
                                doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_DEFAULT, "This frag will not count!")
                                if lastHit == TRUE then
                                        registerDeath(myGuild, enemyGuild, cid, target)
                                end
                        end
                end
        end
        return TRUE
end
example batabase records from deaths_in_wars :
wars.jpg

How come that some player do get a unjust. frag when they kill someone of the enemy? Im using new frag system (everyone get frag)
Someone know how to fix it?

@Belciu:
Code:
if (not lastHit) then return true end

Code:
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] Lua Script Error: [GlobalEvent Interface] 
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:onThink

[22/11/2009 23:30:38] data/lib/database.lua:60: [Result:getDataInt] Result not set!
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] stack traceback:
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] 	[C]: in function 'error'
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] 	data/lib/database.lua:60: in function 'getDataInt'
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] 	./GuildWar.lua:212: in function 'getGuildsWithWar'
[22/11/2009 23:30:38] 	data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:4: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:3>

The Forgotten Server, version 0.3.5 (Crying Damson)

bump

/war-cancel
Doesnt work. It always says: "You should wait 84000..."

Wow, now the script works good? it give frags for players (redskull etc.) ? i cant read every pages :D

Hiho, i have a problem, beacuse while the guilds are at war frags are still counting ;/

count.png

I still get frags when I use this.. and that guildwar.lua that is supposed to be before the data folder... am I suppose to edit that "map 2" and coordinates and so on? :eek:

I will fix everything and re-edit all the things that confuse you until next weekend. Please be understanding, I am with this quarter's final exams.

Can someone make this compatible with tfs 2.5, if so please reply i will pay for it

Can someone make this compatible with tfs 2.5, if so please reply i will pay for it
That's currently impossible because of missing functions and events. Mostly because of creaturescripts.

That's currently impossible because of missing functions and events. Mostly because of creaturescripts.

Really? I had it working for quite a bit of time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back