• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Fixed Guild War System for Website [include all]-[will not count frags] (TFS 0.3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Xampy, look this:

mtibia - Wars

Started at:
03/02/10 15:52:53

Less in 1 day, check out how many frags: 265 - 123

That is why Im asking you about counting frags in pvp zone...
People dont care when they die on pvp zone, because you just get teleported to your town.

Hey Xampy, look this:

mtibia - Wars

Started at:
03/02/10 15:52:53

Less in 1 day, check out how many frags: 265 - 123

That is why Im asking you about counting frags in pvp zone...
People dont care when they die on pvp zone, because you just get teleported to your town.

Yes, yes, yes xd:peace:. I'll post some solution tomorrow.

It's bugged :/
Guild can has war only with one guild :/ how to fix it?
Second - how add yellow skull to player who is in enemy guild?
Third - When war is ended, statistics disappears from site. is it possible to change it?

Xampy enter in msn ;)
Later :). My computer doesn't work properly, that's why I enter OtLand through my ipod.
It's bugged :/
Guild can has war only with one guild :/ how to fix it?
Second - how add yellow skull to player who is in enemy guild?
Third - When war is ended, statistics disappears from site. is it possible to change it?
1) This system only support 1 vS 1. Not a bug.
2) doPlayerSetSkull(cid, SKULL_YELLOW) or something like that.
3) I will work on it...

Conclusion: system isn't bugged, the only thing is that those features aren't implemented.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\Server\Server\xampp-win32-1.7.3\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:265 Stack trace: #0 C:\Server\Server\xampp-win32-1.7.3\xampp\htdocs\wars.php(483): OTS_Player->getName() #1 C:\Server\Server\xampp-win32-1.7.3\xampp\htdocs\index.php(226): include('C:\Server\Ser...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Server\Server\xampp-win32-1.7.3\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 265
Why do I get these errors when I click on the war stats(subtopic=wars&action=show&war)~~?

EDIT; I use "Guild-War System for TFS 0.3.5 & TFS 0.3.6"

Last edited:
Because you deleted some player that was in the war that you get those errors.

Xampy,

I think it would be awesome if you support "walk through people". Like in rl tibia. People that are in war can walk through people that aren't in war with that guild. Cause now people use noob chars to fuck up war. Also maybe you can fix when two guilds are in war, each guild get a tag next to her name. Like Green and red or w/e. It's also in real tibia.

Thank you,
Zakie

Okay, I copied it to the suggestions list xDDD.

Thanks.

Xampy,

I think it would be awesome if you support "walk through people". Like in rl tibia. People that are in war can walk through people that aren't in war with that guild. Cause now people use noob chars to fuck up war. Also maybe you can fix when two guilds are in war, each guild get a tag next to her name. Like Green and red or w/e. It's also in real tibia.

Thank you,
Zakie

Only in "NON-PVP Servers" you can walk through people.

Last edited:
Xampy, I didnt mean about counting frags by 2 or 1, I just asked if you could make an option that if it should count frags on pvp zone or not, because I have daily events that people dies and dies and the dont matter if they die, so they give free frags... Could you add an option that allows you to count frags in pvp zone or not please?

On my OT a war on the first day is 200-300 :S
Fixed in MOD file of TFS 0.3.4 and 0.3.5 & 0.3.6 and 0.4 (fixed in all my three posts).

Regards.

@edit:
I didn't add the option, I have forbidden the option to do it XDD.

Last edited:
Hmmm, ya... xDDD

Np :p!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back