• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Fixed Guild War System for Website [include all]-[will not count frags] (TFS 0.3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@error. On sql with wars!

i got this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'g.war_time' in 'field list'' in C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\wars.php:56 Stack trace: #0 C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\wars.php(56): PDO->query('? SELECT g.n...') #1 C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\index.php(232): include('C:\Xampp\xampp\...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\wars.php on line 56

can someone help me out?

It doesn't work, but dont have any error in console.
The players when dies for a versus war member after accept that, count a frag to its.
Do you can Help me?
using tfs 0.3.6 [MOD~

I got an error now players DONT DIE, they just stay with 0 HP and i got error on my distro :

Onkill error..
MYSQL ERROR..

i got a question, i have done everything from FIRST post, do i need to do talkaction or sth to make it work?

Could you explain this to me?

Whenever i edit guilds.php i get some errors.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\xampp\htdocs\guilds.php on line 1647

Code:
if($_POST['todo'] == 'save')
				{
					delete_guild($guild->getId());
					$saved = TRUE;
                    $war = $guild->getCustomField("in_war_with");
					if($war == 0)  
				}

if($saved)
				{

Could you explain this to me?

Whenever i edit guilds.php i get some errors.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\xampp\htdocs\guilds.php on line 1647

PHP:
if($_POST['todo'] == 'save')
{
	delete_guild($guild->getId());
	$saved = TRUE;
	$war = $guild->getCustomField("in_war_with");
	if($war == 0)  //if $war = 0 then what?
	{} //you have to add at least brackets :I
}

if($saved)
{

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in C:\xampp\htdocs\guilds.php on line 1429

Code:
$guild_errors[] = 'You are not a leader of guild!';
				else
{
$guild_errors[] = 'You are in war with with some other guild!';
}
}  
		}
		if(!empty($guild_errors))

??.x

Code:
$guild_errors[] = 'You are not a leader of guild!';
				else
{
$guild_errors[] = 'You are in war with with some other guild!';
}
}  
		}
		if(!empty($guild_errors))

??.x

Need to see more ;o You forgot to close a bracket somewhere, try adding } before else if it wont help, post a bigger part :I

To long guilds.php :( so if you don't mind ill upload it?x to many letters. So otland won't allow posting it even in php tags.

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/21013358/guilds.php

Hmm.... The white skull isn't during the time setted at config.lua, someone having this trouble?

It has been deleted since Xampy ain't allowed to release it cauz of Elf. The only way to get the script is by asking Elf :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back