• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Fixed Guild War System for Website [include all]-[will not count frags] (TFS 0.3+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
xampy already donne the guild war system with embles, but elf$$$$$$$$ get him banned and removed the script,

actually xampy didn't write it. he sneaked mine by changing locales and making it not look the same. also, he isn't responsible for hardcoded part, which took me 2 days and then another 6 hours.

anyway, you guys won't be able to use it without 0.4, and 0.4 is only for donators. if you aren't a donor and got 0.4, you should better not announce that everywhere.

Yep elf, but remember that I didn't know that it was your script, I supposed it.

You aren't a bad person :p, you did what you had to do, but people doesn't know what really happened.

Last edited:
actually xampy didn't write it. he sneaked mine by changing locales and making it not look the same. also, he isn't responsible for hardcoded part, which took me 2 days and then another 6 hours.

anyway, you guys won't be able to use it without 0.4, and 0.4 is only for donators. if you aren't a donor and got 0.4, you should better not announce that everywhere.

basically the same passed with me 8) but ooooh im not a mod or an important person kk thx

basically the same passed with me 8) but ooooh im not a mod or an important person kk thx
Yay, but I didn't release your script, the person who did it was GeKirAh, not me ;). I only fixed the PHP file, and then, later, I was kept updating your system.

Yay, but I didn't release your script, the person who did it was GeKirAh, not me ;). I only fixed the PHP file, and then, later, I was kept updating your system.
the reason you have to fix the phps is simple, it was made to work with the edited POT files i sent to the real buyers

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'war_time' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\wars.php:56 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\wars.php(56): PDO->query('?? SELECT g....') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(262): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\wars.php on line 56

what does that error mean??

@up:
You didn't modified guilds table!

Go to step 2 of main post.

@up:
You didn't modified guilds table!

Go to step 2 of main post.

Thanks, you made me see my mistake, I was using a diferent database than the one i was inserting things into hahaha thanks anyway

Xampy I have a new suggestion for this war system that works perfect!

There should be a system that you could declare war to one or more guilds, for example, guild a v/s guild b and guild c...

It would be nice.

Xampy I have a new suggestion for this war system that works perfect!

There should be a system that you could declare war to one or more guilds, for example, guild a v/s guild b and guild c...

It would be nice.
Yeah, I know it since some weeks (months?) ago, but I'm a bit busy by the moment, so I'll do it when I can :p. Surely this month.

Yeah, I know it since some weeks (months?) ago, but I'm a bit busy by the moment, so I'll do it when I can :p. Surely this month.
i have it since months, one week after i finished normal system, i made it 8))))))

edit : ill try get the web up later 8D

Last edited:
@up:
Step 6 please:
Xampy said:
6) Go to xampp/htdocs/layouts/YOUR_LAYOUT_FOLDER/ and open layout.php. After:
HTML:
<a href='?subtopic=guilds'>
  <div id='submenu_guilds' class='Submenuitem' onMouseOver='MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)' onMouseOut='MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)'>
    <div class='LeftChain' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>

<div id='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_guilds' class='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);'></div>
    <div class='SubmenuitemLabel'>Guilds</div>
    <div class='RightChain' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
  </div>
</a>
paste this:
HTML:
<a href='index.php?subtopic=wars'>
  <div id='submenu_wars' class='Submenuitem' onMouseOver='MouseOverSubmenuItem(this)' onMouseOut='MouseOutSubmenuItem(this)'>
    <div class='LeftChain' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
    <div id='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon_wars' class='ActiveSubmenuItemIcon' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/icon-activesubmenu.gif);'></div>
    <div class='SubmenuitemLabel'><font color="red">Wars</font></div>
    <div class='RightChain' style='background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/general/chain.gif);'></div>
  </div>
</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back