• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Fixx on mods.

wlj

retierd
Reaction score
Well woude be really nice if when i go to elf i can see where he is mod on those forum it says Modator: Nikolas Elf Ntmr ....

Like the line with privet message it says Modator:

when you click it shows like Download>Maps
Actions, Movements, GlobalEvents
Spells, Talkactions,
Npc, Monsters,

for exempel.

Signed for me :)

/regards wlj

Yeah that is a good suggestion but I'm not sure how many would actually use it, not a lot of people spend their time stalking mods or w/e.

Are you actually asking for a way to check to which boards a moderator is assigned?

-.- but u can see which mods moderate which forum below

lol. i don't agree. this is just waste of time :eek:

Waste.. Just as abowe

Yeah that is a good suggestion but I'm not sure how many would actually use it, not a lot of people spend their time stalking mods or w/e.

Are you actually asking for a way to check to which boards a moderator is assigned?

i dont understand

Yes he is, whats so wrong with that?

I didn't get what he's trying to request, nothing wrong.

He is asking for what you just said, a way to find out to what forums a mod is assigned :)

How about pressing the forum you want to know who is mod there and scroll to the bottum?

Well, just add the boards he's assigned to next his name here: OtLand - Show Groups

-.- but u can see which mods moderate which forum below

I mean lets say Neon wanna a ot download to be approved and he has waited for a long time.. Then he sees elf is online then he can see Modator on: Download.

then he pm and he approve. :p

I mean lets say Neon wanna a ot download to be approved and he has waited for a long time.. Then he sees elf is online then he can see Modator on: Download.

then he pm and he approve. :p

Just check at the bottom of the forum part?

btw :eek: Experienced Member..? Your english sux

so. Im swedish and i skip school s F. u + my enlish teacher onlu teach us like fu u and shut up and sit down xD

Why do you even waste time posting stupid questions? >;?

No wonder you have 1,000 posts.

GZ on skipping school >.<

Just check at the bottom of the forum part?

btw :eek: Experienced Member..? Your english sux

Experienced member means you have been here along time and have quite a few posts. Not based on your English..

So shut up fool.

ONT;
I don't agree as it's not needed due to being able to see the moderators of each board.

so. Im swedish and i skip school s F. u + my enlish teacher onlu teach us like fu u and shut up and sit down xD

You should start going in school then..

Experienced member means you have been here along time and have quite a few posts. Not based on your English..

So shut up fool.

ONT;
I don't agree as it's not needed due to being able to see the moderators of each board.

Ye, but this is a English forum you should have like understandable knowledge at least...

Back