• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flesh MMORPG 8.0 Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cm Himen

flesh,no-ip.org
Reaction score
Flesh MMORPG 8.0 is for 8.0 server. There will be no need to use an ip changer for this server. Why? The Flesh support team has already made a custom client for you the users. No more wait serveral mins to access the ip... Simply open the client and log in.

Features:

100% custom mapping
New Quests
Custom Client
Great Staff
Premiums for rl money and auto transfers to the account
Rare Items
Many houses to chose from
Many citys
A new city will be added every month
Rookguard
8-20 different voc spots(Sorcerer are different then druids, pally, knights, etc....
Moving Boats and Magic Carpets
Custom Monsters
Custom Items
Addons (Like Rl Tibia)
Quests such as Anhi, DHQ, POI, Orc Fort, Banshee, etc....
Raids (Are done by me Ferumbrus, Demodras, Orshabaal, Morg, New Demon, Undead, Orc, Etc....
Training Monks

Things that will come:
As I said every month a new city is added along with hard monster and hard quests.

Of course we will have a proposal forum which you can post ideas.

Things the staff does not do:
As in regular tibia any banishment or punishement by me or another CM Will not be changed... you will be able to email us at [email protected]

It might take us a while but we will always answer you.

The same rules apply as in regular tibia.... No horrible names (Mob Killer, ***** Hater, X0X0X0) etc... The Flesh staff wishes you choose a responsible and secure name so no punishment will be made.

You will not be answered if you ask for items, addons, money, teleportation, level, skills, etc...

Server Rates
Exp- Custom exp... Demons will give 10,000 exp (All monsters will be custom exp.

Skills-4x

Magic Level-3x

Loot- 2x

No mana runes

for any other questions you can email us at [email protected]

Staff:
CM Neophin
GM Thormega

Rules:
NO MC
NO BOTS
NO AFK TRAIN