• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flexura "8.5" An new era of ot server has arrived!

Would you prefer the "Old damage system" or the "new damage system"?

• I prefer the "OLD SYSTEM"

Votes: 48 63.2%
  • I prefer the "NEW SYSTEM"

Votes: 28 36.8%

• Total voters
how server can be 100% done, if you don't decided most of things? xD

The thing is we cant play with cipsoft client if were gonna use no hotkeys. Since everyone got bot today so everyone would cheat

And, as far as I see, you going to use your custom client(not even remake of cips one), so you want to say that you have done fully working client?

lol? last time i checked Brazil and Poland makes best OT servers..

for example ELF, official dev and has it's own ot with 400+ people?

but not minding that just look up any ot-list 10 tops are br/pl.. and 1 swe lol

Just cause they got a lot of players doesnt mean that the servers are good or the best. wofb.mine.nu sucks big time and its a swedish server. Melania sucks to and so does the rest. THe best ot out there right now are eloth a polish server and classictibia a swedish server. THe reason why servs like wofb.mine.nu and melaniaOT got so many players is cause of the less skilled players does not know anything about old tibia and like everything fast. They want to be 300 in just 3 days... and that totally takes away the gameplay. noone has any respect for level 100 these days. i remember when i could kill to be lvl 30

And, as far as I see, you going to use your custom client(not even remake of cips one), so you want to say that you have done fully working client?

Cause the server itself is 100% done. And were just waiting for our friend which will come home from his vacation within some days (he got the whole map). And when hes home the server will come up

Cant really change the topic, i would if i could :S didnt think of it

We have been thinking about doing that to. But then we have to make our own client which detects if you got any modified program running on tibia (something which CIP does not have). And if we added that client a virus program would call it a virus since the program would work in a suspicious way. And ofcourse people would spamm its unsafe and its a virus bla bla. Cause creating it without hotkey as a 8.5 server would not be a bot free server. 90% would use bot so it wouldnt be fun at all. Then we need our own client to provied a 100% bot free client.

CipSoft is having a tool that checks if a program is modifying their client, and if they see specifically that YOUR character is botting, you will get banned. That's how their new system works, usually 6000 accounts are being banished thanks to this tool.

CipSoft is having a tool that checks if a program is modifying their client, and if they see specifically that YOUR character is botting, you will get banned. That's how their new system works, usually 6000 accounts are being banished thanks to this tool.

ye thats true they are to affraid though to ban everyone who cheats since then everyone would quit and they would loose to many players (money)

we already got a custom client for our upcoming new game which we could use. Or we just remake cipsoft one

Just cause they got a lot of players doesnt mean that the servers are good or the best. wofb.mine.nu sucks big time and its a swedish server. Melania sucks to and so does the rest. THe best ot out there right now are eloth a polish server and classictibia a swedish server. THe reason why servs like wofb.mine.nu and melaniaOT got so many players is cause of the less skilled players does not know anything about old tibia and like everything fast. They want to be 300 in just 3 days... and that totally takes away the gameplay. noone has any respect for level 100 these days. i remember when i could kill to be lvl 30

and who are you to say that those ots are the best ones?

if its without hotkeys for runes and stuffs, the cheaters will use bots to use hotkeys and they will pwn the server and all will get fucked up

if its without hotkeys for runes and stuffs, the cheaters will use bots to use hotkeys and they will pwn the server and all will get fucked up

They won't "pwn" the server they will just show they have no skill in this game. And to be honest bots aren't invincible and usually the guys using them can't figure out a good strategy they are running around pressing sd hotkey and auto healing on.

And guys don't flame too much, lets see how it turns out first, right? And if you decide to play the server just cam some cheaters and they will get banned easy as that :)

This is a total lie and you wont get succesful, there allready powerfull servers with all players you want, and you wont success sorry for you, just 1 thing, you wont recive the time you spend creating it on players.

lol sorry 4 you

You said that only noobie players play wofb?, well that wrong. I know plenty of players witch is pro, or good infact i'd say 60 % is in that catogory.

And myself i/cato made wofb the way we like it, and i'd say i'm a skilled player, started at 7.5.

i play real tibia, and i'm not into 100% serious servers. I play ots for the fun, i'd rather play real tibia if it took me 3 days to reach lvl 100.

When i play ots, i like to war. And i'd like to war "today" and not in three days?.. and most of the ppl i know does exacly the same.

Lame that your saying our server sucks, when you dont even know the facts. And useally the most popular server, is the best server, And ofc thats also about taste.

Mabye you think it suck, but most does not.

Anyways, i'm actualy norwegian. And i think your server looks nice, kinda cool with the old shit. Doh, change the client and you'll get few players, Make lots of gms, and get them to check for you, nowdays evryone wants to be gm and help you ban botters :)

Espen

Just look at the amount of players online on Real Tibia.

Back in the day of 7.6, with the OLD SYSTEM, there used to be 50,000~ people playing daily..
Now, with 8,5, with the NEW SYSTEM, theres about 30,000-40,000~ people playing daily

CIPSoft has ruined a great game because they thought "if we add new useless features and make changes to useless things we would get more money!" . That just shows how stupid they are.

If somebody made a real tibia 7.6 server with everything like how it used to be, It would be a huge hit for otservers. So many people would play it! I know I would.

Concerning your post I voted for the old system because it gives druids a purpose in the game.

My opinion (If you create the server like that I'll join for sure) ;)

*New PvP System

Reason:

-It's quite more balanced than the old PvP System
and the same as RL Tibia.
-Due it's same as RL Tibia some RL Tibia players
who are bored or atm in war will join the
server. In addition to this fact the server the server has to be 8.5. Otherwise it's useless.
-Still not the 8.5 PvP System. Instead of that you should use the 8.4 or the 8.42 System.

*Donations:

Not to imbalanced items:

-Items which can player gain ingame would be
fair and would be the best option.
That means: No donator Weapons, Boots, Armor or
whatever.

Advantage Scrolls:

-If you make Scrolls, which improve the level and
the skills of an character, able to buy
doesn't really matter. It would be fairer if
you don't.

What else to donate?

-It should be possible to Unban/Undelte your
account and reset the frag counter.
-Maybe a namechange would be intresting, too.
-If you make the RL Tibia Addon system then it
should clearly NOT possible to get an
Full Addon through donation. This would steal
the servers RPG style.

Cash:

-Yes, it should be possible to earn ingame cash
through donation.

How to donate?

-DaoPay should be possible :)
(PayPal could work aswell, but be careful due
player can get their money back!)

This was my opinion.
I hope it helped you ;)

Anyway Good Luck and Have Fun and of course tell us when you open the server :thumbup:

Yours Julez

EDIT: I'm sure you will fail with the Old PvP System.

Last edited:
Back