• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fobi3r show off

Fobi3r

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have decided to come back and do some mapping. I can't do ingame screenshots and my remere snapshot does not work so sorry for that. All feedback welcome.

At the first job I would like to show a remaked Thais city. Enjoy.

t1.png

t2.png

t3.png

t4.png

t5.png

t6.png

Last edited:
Hello Fobi3r,

Let me give you a little adive...
Try to map with >Autoborder but detail it with Raw....

For example yor Hydra/Serpent Spawn hunting ground.

Add the ground and the +/- shape with Autoborder but then change to RAW... change the shape of the cave Walls, add there something and there and there...
That way you can avoid the squary mapping you're showing on all of your pieces.

Normaly I would say map RAW! but I guess that time passed for you already :D

Hello Fobi3r,

Let me give you a little adive...
Try to map with >Autoborder but detail it with Raw....

For example yor Hydra/Serpent Spawn hunting ground.

Add the ground and the +/- shape with Autoborder but then change to RAW... change the shape of the cave Walls, add there something and there and there...
That way you can avoid the squary mapping you're showing on all of your pieces.

Normaly I would say map RAW! but I guess that time passed for you already :D
Im pretty sure that he knows how to work with autoborder since all the other borders are right (like if you look at the swamp for example). I think he did that on purpose. But anyway its always good to give adive

Thanks for feedback,

@eiserne festung thanks for advice. If u talking about RAW mapping I can say i know how to do it and i prefer to do it RAW way, but autoborder sometimes save a lot of time so thats the reason why ive used it. Ive start mapping long time ago when remere was not existing and ive been using Simone map editor or something like that. If u know which editor im talking about u will know that there was no autoborder. I came back to mapping after 5-6 years break so if my mapping style is different from now days mappers i can say sorry. I will do maps only up to Tibia 7.72

@dutch berserker Thanks a lot mate. Hope u enjoy it :)

Thanks for feedback,

@eiserne festung thanks for advice. If u talking about RAW mapping I can say i know how to do it and i prefer to do it RAW way, but autoborder sometimes save a lot of time so thats the reason why ive used it. Ive start mapping long time ago when remere was not existing and ive been using Simone map editor or something like that. If u know which editor im talking about u will know that there was no autoborder. I came back to mapping after 5-6 years break so if my mapping style is different from now days mappers i can say sorry. I will do maps only up to Tibia 7.72

@dutch berserker Thanks a lot mate. Hope u enjoy it :)
Simone editor had autobordering option too.

Theres no really an excuse for autobordering everything straight top to bottom. Unfortunately, because that volcano city is pretty cool. Just if you took a little more time to it, using raw and working on shapes, it would be pretty epic place.

i think in game you dont see a difference between handmade or Autoborder. i like the volcano City.

I would say ingame you do see the difference..? You see the same thing as you see in editor?..

to get to the point, Listen to Eiserne and 2rec, these guys are amazing.
I think you have the ideas to make a cool piece, but with autoborder it will never be that "wow" factor to it.

Thanks to all of you for advice.

At the moment I'm working on some new project and if the person will allow me to show up some pics I will upload them.

BTW the Volcano Thais soon will be for download if I won't receive the payment for it. Hands up who wants it.

Last edited:
Hello again, I've decided to reupload screenshots cuz previous stopped working.

1. Remaked Thais City

ft3.png

ft2.png

ft1.png

2. My version of Fibula

aza18.png

aza20.png

aza19.png

3. My version of Senja/Folda/Vega

aza15.png

aza14.png

aza13.png