• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

MoveEvent FootBall , automatic. [0.3.6 + 0.4]-Updated-

Release the Modern AAC for now please! D:

Winning point formula:

etc 70 wins, 10 loose:
70 - 10 = 60 WP
20 wins 0 loose:
20 + 0 = 20 WP

90 wins 75 loose:
90 - 75 = 15WP

20 wins 30 loose:
20 - 30 = -10WP

The formula is basically:
Win - Losess = WP (Winning Points).

But I prefer the old formula I gave you. :p I would like if you fix optional so we can choose what we want. :D

Site part for modern acc will be visible ass soon as moderator accept the post

Please recopy the mod

The ratio highscore is being ordered with is a combination between (total matches-Wins- goals)

Hey, damadger, try to add a timer to start the matchs after a goal !
Ex: The red team make a goal, all teams return to your positions and a timer is started:
5!
4!
3!
2!
1!
GO!

And the game starts again. ^^'
It's a simply idea, based on p.o

cya!
(i will test the site part)

There should be so when you enter fotball field you automatically change your base speed to etc 400. So there is no speed difference even if you are level 10 or 300

Read main post before posting.

@up

I will update that later not today.

@topic

Ok , now site added in mainpost.

You need to excute querys and install new mod then go to the site linke , download the images , and then install the script to your site[ModerAcc]

[08/09/2010 20:57:43] [Error - Action Interface]
[08/09/2010 20:57:43] buffer:eek:nUse
[08/09/2010 20:57:43] Description:
[08/09/2010 20:57:43] [string "loadBuffer"]:28: attempt to index global 'c' (a nil value)
[08/09/2010 20:57:43] stack traceback:
[08/09/2010 20:57:43] [string "loadBuffer"]:28: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:21>

help please.

@up
The you messed in copying the mod and editing the veribles , recopy the mod, and reedit stuff correctly without deleting any thing :)

I cant see any error messages.

Using your latest scripts, imported the SQL part, but when someone win or take a goal, the database won't be updated. The high scores will remain empty.

Maybe i know what is the problem because if we made NULL+1 = NULL , i forgot to set default to 0 i guess.

So recopt the querys and excute them.

Last edited:
I checked phpmyadmin and the result is null. After several matches.

I have only modified the c. part to fit my server.

The rest is exactly as you released them

Tested on tfs 0.4

Ye, as i said up i forgot to make the default value = 0, so recopy the querys now and excute them :)

Customera OT

I won the match and did 6 goals.

Goals shows properly, but it says i have 0 wins even though I have 1 win.
(The database also says so).

No error messages was displayed. No modifications to the script else than the c. part

Its saying that I am the best football player. Even though the database says I have 0 wins.

The team that lost, also has 0 win.

But total and goals worked.

Also sometimes football don't want to spawn, so i have to make a football with my gm :S

Last edited:
Dont want to spawn does that happens when you start the server? ,

As for wins wierd it isnt counted as it is made like that (it works for me)

Code:
if getGlobalStorageValue(c.RED_SCORE) > getGlobalStorageValue(c.BLUE_SCORE) then
		                             if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,c.storage) > c.players then
			                               doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,25, "Your teams won the match. And recieved a ["..getItemNameById(random_item).."].")
                                                       doPlayerAddItem(cid,random_item,1)
                                                      [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="red"]addWin(cid)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
			                         elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid,c.storage) <= c.players then
			                               doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"You team have lost. No reward for you!")
			                         end
		                      elseif getGlobalStorageValue(c.BLUE_SCORE) > getGlobalStorageValue(c.RED_SCORE) then
		                             if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,c.storage) <= c.players then
			                               doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,25, "Your teams won the match. And recieved a ["..getItemNameById(random_item).."].")
                                                      doPlayerAddItem(cid,random_item,1)
                                                      [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="red"]addWin(cid)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
			                         elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid,c.storage) > c.players then
			                               doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,22,"You team have lost. No reward for you!")
			                         end

Btw how did that guy cam on the list , though i made player with less than 1 win will not be showed

Last edited:
At the top there is "Best player"

And below him, the list starts. So he is not in the list. But at the top, he is displayed as the best player.
See for yourself:
Customera OT

Updated , fixed ball thing, and change the way of addwin.

For those who have this before just copy the main part of the mod , no need to recopy config.

you can change the football field the other right?

Scrtip of modern pass a gesior please I am using it in gesior =)

thanks

no you cant change foot ball field, or when you change check the action id of the west goal and the actionid of the east goal and action id of the floors it self.

And i may realease gesior later i am busy these days.

Back