• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoveEvent FootBall , automatic. [0.3.6 + 0.4]-Updated-

Client debugs, when receive de rewards and are teleported to temple. I set rewards to false and debugs stop.

#edit1 i need help with my map. How configure pitchpos.

My map.

futf.png

Last edited:
download my map double click on pitch pos (both sides have diff action ids) also the pitch place it self each squar meter have simillar action id, so just download my map and start checking.

Btw i cant seem to find any debug on recieving item and broadcasting winners it works fine for me , also make in mind that by disabling the rewrads

no scores will be broadcasted + items ofc

The west goal should have this actionid [7071] while east one should have [7070]

While the filed itself should the actionid [7072] --each tile in the pitch

I already configured actionid 7071, 7070 and 7072

But in your default map have actionid 23301 to, i need put this actionid? in goals lines and center lines?

and the pitchpos It should not take the whole field? Your pitchpos only catches a piece.

pitch pos should cover whole pitch from the top left wall to the bottom right wall , also only aid's put them no uid needed

7071 for west goal()

7070 for east goal()

7072 () for pitch it self exclude the golas pos from it

Probably it's my fault, but when game end, the ball don't are send to center. With this, when others players enter have two balls in camp. I not sure it's a bug, because i think this is problem with pitchpos ;/

Ana about debugs, i fixed it change 25 to 22 in doPlayerSendText~

Last edited:
Perfect now.. edit your querys.

Code:
ALTER  TABLE  `players`  ADD  `goals` INT( 11  )  NOT  NULL ,
 ADD  `total` INT( 11  )  NOT  NULL ,
 ADD  `wins` INT( 11  )  NOT  NULL

they need default 0 i will update them now sec

Edit : Query fixed.

Last edited:
Is it possible to make serveral football pitch maps like one map with 1 VS 1 and one map with 2 VS 2 and one map with 3 VS 3 and ect... ?

ye why not . jst change storages and places and see how to make number of players in each team , through the past i have answered this twice i think :p

ye why not . jst change storages and places and see how to make number of players in each team , through the past i have answered this twice i think :p

Duplicate Movement 7~
Duplicate Tutorial_m
Duplicate timer
and more...

so is it possible to make it like tutorial1_m / timer1 and ect...?

Humm, ye then no you cant unless you know what you doing as you need to change every global name , no need to add new movements, so it wil need new mod :p

:S, i changed everything like that but not movements... Can u help?

And what about the map, i need to change the uniques ids of the grass and ect?

Nope no need (as you wont ad new movements), but this will be messy i dont have time sorry :(

It Wont Affect The Highscores In Football In Homepage Btw?

EDIT: Sorry For Double Post!

Last edited:
Back