• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

$£ for a perfect sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its almost 22.00 and you didnt give us a answer :p

i think think this one will win

52oi4qt.png

anywais good luk!

Well after allot of consideration i have decided on a winner!
I will now explain why it was chosen.
Well in my first post i had asked ppl to search through threads,
to see my dislikes and likes!
ZoOoro had done his-home work by finding the thread on 300 and realising that i mentioned it is the best film scince Gladiator or Brave Heart.(he may have been lucky and just made the Sig out of his own preferance.)
Although
It is upto date one of my Favourite films!
Now I would also like to add 2 more ppl have won a $5 prize due to using Death And Storm illustrations of the name i wanted incorperated!
cherife & Me Again!.
I would also like to say that it was a close competition and i couldnt base it on Design alone.
Thankyou to everyone who Submited there designs and do NOT loose faith! there is a new competition starting on Monday!
Thanks to Talaturen for running with my Competitions!

Congratulations ZoO. pm me with the details on what you want the cash spent on!
Also the runers up please pm me for the same matter!

thanks for choosing me a winner of your competition:)

gz ZoOorO.
I looking forward to the next competition.

Since this competiton has ended, im thinking about closing the thread to prevent spam.

Sure go ahead... maybe in a few months i will ask to reopen it for another comp.. but until then go ahead and ty Jster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back