• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

$£ for a perfect sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn i really want to make a siggy but i never learned how to lol.. bether tell my friedn trevoris about this he's studying fot it

Thank you cherife. I loked that one but the text wasn't the requiered one.. so here i edited ti

sign.png

Jester that says "Death by stom" :p I think you should really fix that xD Well good luck to the winner!

Yours,
Lothar99

Jester that says "Death by stom" :p I think you should really fix that xD Well good luck to the winner!

Yours,
Lothar99

It says death by storm. jus that the 'r' can't be viewed that well with that font. Well i can see it :p

Cmon Jester yu can do better :p
Keep up the good work guys!

Dont get me wrong they are good.. But because of what you stated with the Font it seems un-finnished. Let me remind you all there is no boundary on how any you may submit!

manu :p

I uploaded it to this post

Ontopic

I think i will upload a few more later :)

Attachments

i got an idea and a render and here is how it looks like ;)
66e7juh.png

@snel i was going to let it run a week atleast! for ppl to get creative but i may go a little longer!.... I will Give a deadline of next friday to get the Sigs posted... and i should be able to decide by saturday!
@ZoO the first one yes but the seccond i cannot!

Edit i can see it now....

Very nice but i am not going to decide now :p
A tip for all.. Caps on (S)torm and (D)eath

Bump until friday please .... the closing date is friday!!!!!

Want me to give ya the paypal account right away? @other guys, you dont stand a chance..

sigec1.jpg

Sorry TaZ but I think I just won the competition. I didn't even need a program to do this!

|+|+|+|+|.|_______________|.....|+|+|+|+|
|+|+|+|+|..................................|+|+|+|+|
|+|+|+|+|..................................|+|+|+|+|
|_|_|_|_|_____________________|_|_|_|_|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back