• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

$£ for a perfect sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl 20 BUCKS! for a F****NG Signature -.-
You are wierd -_-

Want me to give ya the paypal account right away? @other guys, you dont stand a chance..

sigec1.jpg

Nice sig. Indeed you have to win

i might give it a shot later on

edit: if i should win i would choose to send the money to tala :)

Here comes a few from me!

sorry about the text in this one.

another one:

third:

last one:

Here comes a few from me!

sorry about the text in this one.

another one:

third:

last one:

@ZoOorO
Your going to lose man!

Nice pictures i like the last on the 3 one
make the text bether readable!

@ZoOorO
Your going to lose man!

Nice pictures i like the last on the 3 one
make the text bether readable!

ty, i shall think on that next time.
the thing i had in my mind was to do so the text float with the sig and not just layed on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great designs... Remember the closing date is tomorrow and that i will announce the winner on sat! at that time they will need to pm me with there account details;-by that i mean if its a pay-pal account then all i need is there paypal e-mail address, google is simmilar but botsmall is different!
If somone is wanting me to buy somthing for them then tell me the url to what they want purchased!
If its an E-bay item i will bid, but if your unlucky by not winning 3 times i will refuse to bid again, although i will offer any other of the 3 options!... all BUY NOW options arealways accepted!

Last edited:
LOl 20 BUCKS! for a F****NG Signature -.-
You are wierd -_-

Its called forum advertising..... when people know they can earn real cash here by winning competitions... buying/selling accounts, items etc then they will come to view this forum even if they DONT use Otserv's...
+ I wipe my ass in cash, i got to much!

they looks good but not enough to win ;)

Here is one :)
52oi4qt.png

here is the second one :)
52xv4tg.png

.... hehe There are good... GREAT designs here, and the competition seems to be getting hotter... no Boling :p.
Who ever looses here, will get another chance at showing off there great Creativity on my next Competition!
It will be on wall papers!
Next mon it will start and finnish in 3 weeks... Its allot more difficult due to specifications, it needs to be pleasing to the eye.. but not too bright and not conflict with any programs that i use... i will post a picture of m desctop on the thread when the time comes!

Back to the subject!
Good luck guys and may the best sig win :p
To add 1 small detail... Tomorrow at 6pm GMT the sigs thread will be closed to submisions of sigs.

Last edited:
i think its my last one i hope ill win :D
4z35hdj.png

nahh here is my last one :)
4t9fko7.png

Last edited:
One of my last one is this one..

death-storm.png

[highlight]THE TIME HAS PASSED AND THE REQUEST IS CLOSED, BUT NOT THE THREAD[/highlight]

Good luck everyone :D

Last edited:
Good luck everyone :)

@Casa
you should answer now :):)

Last edited:
30 mins until close! @ ZoO i will answer when i have decided!
Maybe tonight!

okey :) ill go out with friends now byebye :)

CLOSED TO ALL SIG'S. Good luck all.. will update with the winning sig as soon as i decide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back