• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For all u dumducks that did not know

Szafe

Reaction score
Okey people me quenn knight. Conundrummed. A-frog\faint. Criminal\skitsofrenik-sorc.. We playing and we are ready to declare ur first waru will loose ab.....

I also got some people from war factory and my special geust i got a tele~ too ;d soo tomorrow feburary the second i want all the badass guild on desert at 9 pm see ya their if u got the balls for going... Because we high enough and we ready dickheads

most of ab isent even active so if u wanna war someone good war blood mages guild (he has no pvp) or war new world order. We will rape u and shit on ur face.

szafe it's dumbfuck* did they not teach you that in your special ed class?

you'll get banned for botting first battle anyways so no point declaring a war. or the server will crash and you'll be going to fast to try and dupe items you'll forget about pvp :D

OMG LOOOOOOOOL this is by far the funniest post i've seen i mean comon how are you gunan say that when like half of the server can solo u AND your team at once? pfft you guys aint shit bring it on vagina face

Now I remember who he is!

red i did duplicate items dude i admit it:S i apologyze for it but fuck man a char without donoritems ro vip or super actually sucks man if u really look at it ddue like if ur free and dont got shit u cant compete with the other guys man

He's the same bitch that begged Red for his account back! I'm gonna enjoy downing him every chance I get.

Okey people me quenn knight. Conundrummed. A-frog\faint. Criminal\skitsofrenik-sorc.. We playing and we are ready to declare ur first waru will loose ab.....

I also got some people from war factory and my special geust i got a tele~ too ;d soo tomorrow feburary the second i want all the badass guild on desert at 9 pm see ya their if u got the balls for going... Because we high enough and we ready dickheads

Kick the BRs please, and the Bruhs will kick you.

And then I will kick the Bruhs! :D It's all a wonderful cycle of kicking! Except I'm the 1/0 that ends it.

Back