• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For Infectious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
KK THX BYE.

33ys7js.png

Losers.

Not sure if pro troll or just an ungrown piece of human flesh

GZ. We raped u at lb when it was even but then it became 9 vs 14 so u have no rights to post here

Hmm I remeber 9-1 in liberty bay and u guys defencing at manashop hmm dw you'll see recording soon.. plx no bs

- - - Updated - - -

GZ. We raped u at lb when it was even but then it became 9 vs 14 so u have no rights to post here
Btw why no come on ur main plx??? Dead more!!! Oh and u have no right to talk if u have been playing since 7.1
u would show some pvp
but u don't got any so nvmm kk jaja loser go die

Last edited:
It was 1-8 then we made 10-9 at lb. We went stack cus we had some white skullers who were being bashed by 10 randoms. And why should i come on my main when my ed does alot more damage?

Why are you guys celebrateing a 11-20 win so much .. When every one has seen ur recording then that will prove that most of the time U had 3 more than us. First battle liberty bay I got on recording atleast 2x level 90s mwalling and pushing our members and at times those noobs chats went 100% afk which tells me some one on ur side was mc'in .. We raped U second battle because we went from 9 to 11 on our team and U had 14.. Then in dara we was 8 v 14 then Thais we was 6 v 12+ lol so yeah like I said to demon torrent we wil have a proper war with 50+ frags. Stop the trollin and the bullshit ... Oh btw day before the war we got on vid dropping your team in 2 ob's so just about makes us even ..

Thx, but we have some history we just proved our point to em.. Its not for randoms to come here and flame it fully says FOR INFECTIOUS tards. It was 10-10 basically u except us to go to 500 frags tali? u fucking retarded? we couldn't even finish this war because ur team was too pussy to do so we had to go and hunt u down u idiot.. OH PLX WE WAR 500 FRAGS OK? WE DIE EACH 100X KK?

Thx, but we have some history we just proved our point to em.. Its not for randoms to come here and flame it fully says FOR INFECTIOUS tards. It was 10-10 basically u except us to go to 500 frags tali? u fucking retarded? we couldn't even finish this war because ur team was too pussy to do so we had to go and hunt u down u idiot.. OH PLX WE WAR 500 FRAGS OK? WE DIE EACH 100X KK?

Please you annoying kid, stop talking on the forums...
We've heard your point, and it makes no sense.
At first cry when you get owned in liberty bay, and accuse us of anything you can even think of.
Next, 3 from us log so we are 6. We lured you guys to cyc defense just for fun. Its not our problem that you came after us and kept trying to take us down with 10 man.. You just failed.. and I'm quite sure we would fuck you up with even teams. Stop saying it was 10 vs 10 PLEASE cus we started with ->9<- and 3 logged after LB so it was 6. So YES it was 6 vs 10-14.

Enough said, go to bed and be ready for the next war you stupid kid.

OOOOOOOH veri kol pl0x learn pvp i no play good. damn 20 frags, you really think thats something to brag about? jesus man, it's an ot.

btw salar u realize the reason we lost the war was because u wanted ob after lb and it turned out to be 9 of us vs 14 of you. I mean 5 mages make a huge diff in a mini war. kk thx bye

Legit we had 12 people all around, not to mention we had Jacolas and White Gandalf m walling us the whole time(because they're mad we called them random polish noobs), and we had 1 noobchar only. And all he was doing was seeing where you guys were at, so the "noobchars" m walling you guys weren't from us at all. Good war, Salar likes to talk shit, let him, who cares.

As far as im concerned in LB u had white gandalf and jacolas + mage of honor and many randoms skull bashing us when u got us in a corner with like 8 of us there and when u had the most people with our commander dead gz :D we sitll won nope? u suck kk thx bye uahsuisasasa

As far as im concerned in LB u had white gandalf and jacolas + mage of honor and many randoms skull bashing us when u got us in a corner with like 8 of us there and when u had the most people with our commander dead gz :D we sitll won nope? u suck kk thx bye uahsuisasasa

ur a bad kid, jizzin over 11-20 frags. even ur commander can say gg and war agen so stop talking shit

I dont wanna live on this planet anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back