• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For Infectious

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, we will do more frags if you want. You asked for nothing more than 20, and we chose 20 because we have lives and some of us had work/school the next morning. Just wait til the weekend.. we will war you again and the better will win. And it was even amount of players don't fucking lie because we have the LB on video. Just admit you suck terribly and move on? KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

- - - Updated - - -

And also, how is it our fault that in midst of warmode some of your people logged out.. lol?

- - - Updated - - -

OMG AND IT GOES ON. I just read Nevanah your post, it is the most retarded shit ever. You call bringing your entire team to kill 4 of us when we are skull, not even in warmode with you, an open "battle"? Bro, we just proved to you that we are better than you. There really is no defending the fact, warmode is warmode, you lost, suck it up, get the fuck over it. And war us again when we are all available and capable..

Demontorrent's not even worth wasteing time typeing. and sparticus i asked myself the same question

Ehm Ehmmm..
25j9z7r.png

?
2a2bgx.png

Last edited:
14pn2s.png

We to pro for infectious. THIS IS CLEARLY DIRECTED TO INFECTIOUS WHY RANDOMS FLAME.......

Go war mode 200 frags or shut up
Oh I'm sorry, i forgot i asked for your opinion. And im also sorry that no one is a fucking fat ass and that some of us actually have lives.. Flamer.

Nevanah, I find it hard to believe someone would want to fuck that golem as your profile picture. Is it hard to get off your fat ass and have lunch with her?

Oh I'm sorry, i forgot i asked for your opinion. And im also sorry that no one is a fucking fat ass and that some of us actually have lives.. Flamer.

200 frags is a war lol . you can sneak all day battle whenever and still have kills left in war system. why waste time warring with 20 frags and only war on the weekend. Lol , invite with 200 kills and lets war mode all week

Nevanah, I find it hard to believe someone would want to fuck that golem as your profile picture. Is it hard to get off your fat ass and have lunch with her?

lol , u know when some1 is mad when they try to insult ur real life in the internet and thats telling us either ur 15 or smthing was wrong with ur chilhood im mean , the first post of urs was just to say that well good job kid, maybe ur half polish half br and that explains it? (pls polish and br ppl take no offense)

regarding this topic: u guys are just plain retard, dont worry, theres many ppl at ur age that turn full retard when they are in the internet and thats due to the lack of education u've recieved and the fact that no one kick ur ass when ur hiding behind a screen.
Why is it so hard to take it being quiet? U win ? well despite the way u did just enjoy it but stfu theres no need to come to the forums to brag , the other day we outnumered u in a fight and raped u badly , did we come here and post:

@overrated:
HuEhEUehEUEheUEHEUeheuEHEUehEUEHeuEHEUEheUEHEUehEUehEUe we keal you , we pro , you bad , ur mum is fat! KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK pro tibia player here

nop , we didnt , that would make us retarded as it does make u so.

You wrote a whole fucking story that I didn't read and ur saying he/we is/are mad?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and.if ur 30 years old and still playing tibia u rly do need a life dude.. and stop being mad it ain't good for an old dude u can die to heart failure dude careful :s aushaushasu go
die nob plx?

lol , i aint 30 and u dont have to be so to realise ur inmaturity , i kinda expected that , when u give arguments or make a point over the internet and the other part know its true , all they can say is : u mad bro , get outta ur cave etc

i dont know about ur life salar but i sure wouldnt change mine for urs :)

You wrote a whole fucking story that I didn't read and ur saying he/we is/are mad?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and.if ur 30 years old and still playing tibia u rly do need a life dude.. and stop being mad it ain't good for an old dude u can die to heart failure dude careful :s aushaushasu go
die nob plx?

Please go to school you little uneducated immature child

Lol you kids make this way too personal... you won a warmode congratulations. Thread closed.

14pn2s.png

We to pro for infectious. THIS IS CLEARLY DIRECTED TO INFECTIOUS WHY RANDOMS FLAME.......

Whats funny in that ss he actually lived :)

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, we will do more frags if you want. You asked for nothing more than 20, and we chose 20 because we have lives and some of us had work/school the next morning. Just wait til the weekend.. we will war you again and the better will win. And it was even amount of players don't fucking lie because we have the LB on video. Just admit you suck terribly and move on? KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lol suck terribly? I remember at the end of liberty bay we were winning 10-9. I don't know if that's sucking terribly but ok. As of ankrahmun it was 14 vs 8 and I was getting major lag spikes(im talking 10 second freezes) as soon as we started but was fine before and after.

- - - Updated - - -

Ehm Ehmmm..
2a2bgx.png

That last death was at thais when I debugged because magebot was being dumb. but congrats :)

first off defense was broke because we forgot to put a parcel up north simple mistake no biggie
second we killed starmo and who did you guys actually kill phearsome who debugged
third you guys didnt break defense i completly diffrent team did while you guys stayed out char loving and such besides we dont char love on our team we realize its just a game for fun we dont take it seriosly like some people chi chi demontorrent and the other children flaming

Nice joke kid, wana try agen? ..
Im sick of dealing with you keyboard warriors how can u kids even talk about fucking ur a bunch of wimpy ass virgins.
Where's your gf starmo? aint got one? didant think so.

Oh shit, i thought that was him :O

Bad kids alike lol when demon knows hes destined for a greasy fat chick when hes about 19
of4oxu.jpg

Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back