• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For noobs!!!!

This thread was ruined the second you opened your sphincter.

muwmpv.jpg

amagod :blink:

Rather suck bruh cock than Mexican/Brazilian cock like you do josh :) ... Atleast bruhs don't taste like tacos and burritos

So whats the whole I dea a shitt alking thread or what? cause If there turns for internet fight I call referee!
Ja?

Rather suck bruh cock than Mexican/Brazilian cock like you do josh :) ... Atleast bruhs don't taste like tacos and burritos

I'd prefer not to suck online cock, period.

But if you wanna play e-skank to make yourself look better or just to boost your pathetic Canadian ego, keep up the good work, you're doing a wonderful job.

You can suck mine. Chan has been slacking recently :(

bahaha don't edit it pls :wub: ^

How does being an E-skank boost my ego..? Wouldn't it lower my ego? And what does any of this have to do with me being Canadian? Makes no sense sorry

Back