• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For Red: Cyntara Anniversary 2010

Saul055

Cyntara player
Reaction score
Hello to everyone,
Yerstday Everyone joined at cyntara anniversary with FANTASTIC Raids Maked by RED.
We all getted funny but lost much levels and skills LIKE ME...
I just want tell red we all was wating for more good Rewards..cuz some ppl took reward by RED and dont joined so much in the party of anniversary...
RED i want be honest, i was rly angry yerstday about it, cuz you dont rewarded me too like others..i have take BOX and i gived u back IDK WHY...cuz the boss was died and i was able to take it..
Sorry for my english, i hope u understand me.

WELL LEAVE IT. WE WAITING FOR SCREENSHOOTS OF THE ANNIVERSARY<3<3
Add IT here..

yeah i was pissed too.,because ppls like saul.,twizzler and oif died alot of times (like me xD )
and they dont take any reward., they helped alot and ppls who dont do shit got they rewards.,
so.,i feel sorry for my friends ;C

Please tell me about it!
I do not know anything about it :eek:
What happened and stuff?

Pira~

yeh that was hilarious, i helped out and everyone got things exept me lol
but w.e, i couldn't care less..

LMFAO Carbon I Don't Think Red Actually thinks that but he sure dont show any interest in cyntara nowadays

Back