• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For sale

Vaka

Collapser Zulu Mapper
Reaction score
NO A/C

NO POWER STEERING

6jjd6t.jpg

2q9b2ww.jpg

What's the milage? Any known flaws? How's the engine running? Horsepower? What kind of propellant is used?
You need to add this information before you can sell it!
Also, I'd fit a fron window before selling it or add a warning that the buyer should. :)

I don't like the lacquer colour... Also want to know do you have its full workshop manual and are you the first owner, huh?

Seems to be a v8.. What litre? Full service history? Any previous crashes?

The car comes equpped with a big block 427, electronic distributor, 2" headers, h-pipe flowmasters(40 series), c4 tranny and a 4:11 9" rear end, runs great!

As you can see, it has no radiator, brake booster, master cylinder and the autoshop installed the mirrors backwards

also, the frame is made out of wood, so the car will most likely fall apart once put in drive.

Ah.. too bad it's a 40 series, if it'd been a 60 series I would've been interested. Now I won't buy it :(

No AC? or electric windows then ;/. Sux.

Back