• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For This We Need a Tutor? ~Jacolas~

Status
Not open for further replies.

urbanlendary

Reaction score
Again, do we need a tutor?

Tutor Asshole.].jpg

My question: how to get to isle of kings...

A Tutor serves to answer questions about The Game, But What To Serve Jacolas?
Simple: "i dont know search on google"

thanks for nothing :] nice "job" ~Jacolas~

Sorry for the bad picture

Noone knows everything!leave plzz and remove your signature because it's missleading.

Bye Bye

1ox1ue.jpg

Im not WIKI, i dsnt know answer on all your question, why u can understand this ?
And when i no answer you (now i make INQ quest) DONT SPAM PLEASE !

~~EDIT

18:44 Welcome to the help channel.
In this channel you can ask questions about Tibia. Experienced players will gladly help you to the best of their knowledge. If their answer was helpful, reward them with a "Thank You!"
which you can select by right-clicking on their statement.
For detailed information about quests and other game content, please take a look at our supported fansites in the community section of the official Tibia website.

Last edited:
You is tutor! Tell me plx you can tell me way which is 'write' on map. -_-

Good job jacolas!!!!!!!! you did the right thing!

~Real~ help us much more than any coach in the server, it looks for the informations, why don't you do it? JACOLAS

Jacolas already muted 40% of the population of the server, this is sick <_< He abuse tutor's permissions

urbanlendary,
Is too difficult for you that check for yourself on shadowcores forum? Why do you have internet? Only you just play and nothing more? Jacolas is a good tutor(helper).

Last time I needed help with something and he wouldn't even answer me but he was muting people the only good tutor I have seen is "baboy". Between i'm not saying he sucks but he should be nicer to people and actually help not mute players all the time.

tutors are there for it, does not want help? tutor is not ^ ^

- - - Updated - - -

I was already getting annoyed so I made spam
I had already asked 3x why not show it??

Jacolas already muted 40% of the population of the server, this is sick <_< He abuse tutor's permissions

It's not power abusing "tutor' permissions" or whatever. And also, where can I see that he is abusing his power?
If he don't mute people who deserve to be mute in help-channel, I will mute or any another tutor, it's just so simple.

80% of shadowcores population is retarded, 40% of those are using the help channel. The rest is just always botting afk

Cry is free?

Jacolas is the best tutor, always online, always helpful if you need help why dont you check wiki?
If tutor is not online what you do? wait for him 2-3h or you check wiki?
GTFO.
sorry for my english

It's basic knowledge. Doing quest? Why are you on help channel then? Tutors don't have to help 24/7, they are also normal players and normal ppl. Anyway it's just sad that some tutors/ex tutors don't know even something like this.

Hahaha Baboy realy?

I've said hes noob tutor dont know anything about tibia coz he answered me wrong so he started so swear at me at privat + said im hunted lol nice joke.

Now when i ask for some he just mutes me :< haha funny kid.

As he already mentioned, if he doesn't answer in help channel, you are always free to look information in promoted fansites

Cry is free?

Jacolas is the best tutor, always online, always helpful if you need help why dont you check wiki?
If tutor is not online what you do? wait for him 2-3h or you check wiki?
GTFO.
sorry for my english

Hey retard you don't even speak english properly and you are telling people to go and cry?
Bitch Please.

Do i give a fuck if i speak english propely?
I said im not english so dont cry kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back