• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For those who wanted trainers in real Tibia...

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
... your dream have come true!

CipSoft finally thought it was an excellent idea to add trainers or target dummies into the game, eh? Now Smoked is not going to be famous, nor Eternal Oblivion.

Information:
There is a training room with 6 target dummies, they deal 1 damage to you in order for you to gain shielding. This room can only be accessible when you complete the Shadows of Yalahar quest.

Here is a picture:
show.php

Is this really true? Be honest to god, is someone pranking tha shit 'outa me, eh? Laughing my fucking ass off!

Lol that sux, you need to train on monks or people, not on training dummy's, that sucks, they can not even create a good name imo xD..

Fake...? Or badely maped and how the hell did ya get that screeny?o,o

Fake...? Or badely maped and how the hell did ya get that screeny?o,o

Why don't you actually do a little research on the quest then you'll see whether it's fake or not.

God damn, I hate those people who say its fake when they have no solid proof.

roflmao
cipsoft=peace of shit
they put 6 trainers
and if its not non pvp zone or a pz
all guilds will come and kill every lv 100 training there
haha,,,,

Hey, WTF!!!!! How hard is the Shadows of Yalahar quest? Do you really have to be level 100? I'm gonna join again lol

LOL! Dont
i think its to hard?maybe
and its only 6 trainers as i think (correct me if im wrong)
so u need to wait..hmm...
lemme guess...
billion year ;)

Back
Top Bottom