• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction Forgotten 0.3.1 !online/online and highscores problems

oceano

Reaction score
data/talkactions/scripts/online.lua:28: attempt to concatenate field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
data/talkactions/scripts/online.lua:28: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/online.lua:5>

!online problem

data/talkactions/scripts/highscores.lua:7: attempt to index global 'sql' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
data/talkactions/scripts/highscores.lua:7: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/highscores.lua:1>

!ranks problem

I know the talkactions scripts that i am using.. its not for forgotten 0.3.1, so can someone show me how to fix.. these two problems? or update these codes for forgotten 0.3.1?

I see that both are the same problem.. same error..

And the !online, one problem.. starts working.. but in some.. time.. it stops working.. and show that error message...

Thanks a lot :(

Back