• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten or Evolutions server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evolution is a good "base-of-the-line" server, that is stable and has most basic features that you'd expect form a OT.

TFS has many new features, and contains a much newer CVS!

Ee? Ofc Forgotten!

I think forgotten is for more experienced users. Who knows somethink about OT. Config.lua not for newbies. Only sql version. And its good! Evolutions is for new.

Now i'm just waiting for new version, and more functions! ;)

Yes evolution server is for newbies who want to make 1day servers ;( (hate those guys)

Omg, this is the easyest question ever !!!

i vote for EVOLUTIONS!!!

Nah forgotten gets a 10/10

The Forgotten Server all the way, alot more features, alot better alround, wouldn't settle for anything less. =)

Sql is a huge amount better then XML!!!!

~Kiwi Dan~

i cant give my prefer cuz i not ready has an server but maybe in the futur i can give it

In evolutions <SQL> Ive found some bugs,

1. 2nd time you login you DO NOT GET experience
2. Mostly Stable yet sometimes crashes
3. Its items and items.xml suck... had a huge error in it
4. I WANNA TRY FORGOTTEN!

As far as i can see.. The Forgotten Server is alote better because Xidauzo ain't updating :confused:

If I was to host a server, I like Forgotton better... However when playing a server, I usually play evolutions (because its so common rofl) So overall: Forgotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back