• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten or Evolutions server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgotten is a way better just becouse it has got more options.

Forgotten overall is number one, however evolutions has the features people want.

both they are far the best thing and they are surpassed per periods of time

Evolutions is more for fun fast exping killing server , the forgotten is more based on real tibia :p ill give them both 10/10

Forgotten because evolutions isn't hardly being updated anymore.

I use forgotten because evolution did not continue it.

Forgotten ftw!, Forgotten has more codes and functions, but keep working at the map its uncomplete... :s

well untill i get the chance to use Forgoten i am going to have to say Evolutions.
but get back to me in about a week or two hopefully i have enough posts to get a copy of the server i have heard is the best.

don't get me wrong, i'm not going to just get my posts up to just download,
i'm a member at Ot fans and i have found that the forum there is full of rude people who don't seem to want to help the little people out who don't seem to know much,
I do agree that people who don't even bother doing research (looking for posts that are similar to the new posts they are making) should be punished after a few strikes or something but not for the new people who don't know better,

Fair enough,
your ment to read the rules,
but seriously, i think most members here havn't even read them.

~krypt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back