• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten Server 8.40 WITH Ates Realmap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ates, could you fix the npc's so you get right into Npcs channel when saying "hi" to a npc?

Ffs tibia/cipsoft destroy tibia soon :S

New Spells:

Utani tempo hur = WWTFFF YOUR SPEED LIKE LVL 600+ IN OT!(8 sek something)

my friend make today 240+ shielding in 8 secs !WTFFFFFFF

One Questio more.. Is the addon Bug fixed and which bugs are in this version?

Btw nice that you compiled it

Regards,
Deaktiver

This is not the real map. I wanted the whole real map

Ates, could you fix the npc's so you get right into Npcs channel when saying "hi" to a npc?

Its already that ? , or i forget not the free verison but the sell verison come out soon only V1.0!

Or, Until im done with V2.0!

My avg and nod didn't detect anything...so maby it's clean,but i wouldn't take the risk...

I recommendend that u don't download this,even as my NOD and AVG isn't showing any virus....cuz this isn't the rl map....and alot of signs is written on portuguise or something like that...

I did the scan with bitdefender, panda and spyware terminator and the server is clean of virus.
;)

It's clean from virus and so, but there ain't any source folder, so it might have a abusing code in the server. I suggest waiting untill 21 Dec. Then the real tfs comes out.

I have a question, where is kept you the information of the characters? in Mysql and looked at but it do not I see, please help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back