• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten Server 8.40 WITH Ates Realmap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if i said, but thanks for credits also you change it to 8.4 you should now change to the newest... tfs 0.3 beta

Please reupload (uploading.com is too slow ;/) on speedyshare or other.

This is not even a RLmap,alot of bugs, this server SUCK..and everything is written in some stupit language

Yooo...........I Get A Problem With the server with a temple position somebody here can help me!! >.< The Messeges Is "Sorry - Temple Position Is Wrong. Contac The Administrator. Please Help Me And Thanks For ur atenttions :D

Please Anybody here can help me with a server need open..
The error is with rl map The Temple is not good i can't login with account managger i hope u help me thanks for ur atentions =x

Temple position! It's just to open the map in a mapeditor and take the coordinates that it shows! And maybe change town id to 1...
Omg! How hard could it be? ;/

Yooo...........I Get A Problem With the server with a temple position somebody here can help me!! >.< The Messeges Is "Sorry - Temple Position Is Wrong. Contac The Administrator. Please Help Me And Thanks For ur atenttions :D

Go and add this in your database:
UPDATE players SET posx = 1000, posy = 1014, posz = 7, town_id = 1;

(Change it to your coordinates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back