• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ForgottenL-Reborn to 8.42, We need team!

Name : Onur Sevim

Tibia Names: Cazar

I speak languages like: Turkish(9/10) German(10/10) English (7,5/10)

How long do you know about OT-Server's : hmm 2years

You wana work here as a : AccPage Manager? Mapper?

Why should I choose you
: Well, i have a lot of experience in doing Maps or administer AccPages.
I had already some Servers.They all ran perfectly with 60~ Players online on a day.
And im actually working on a Big project with 3 others.

Have you experienced your job before? : Sure! :) in some OTs that you all don't know :p

Activity: I can be online every day.The hours vary from 1-4 hours a day , up to 5+ hours.

If you wanna see some SCreenshots, just reply.

Last edited:
Name : Onur Sevim

Tibia Names: Cazar

I speak languages like: Turkish(9/10) German(10/10) English (7,5/10)

How long do you know about OT-Server's : hmm 2years

You wana work here as a : AccPage Manager? Mapper?

Why should I choose you
: Well, i have a lot of experience in doing Maps or administer AccPages.
I had already some Servers.They all ran perfectly with 60~ Players online on a day.
And im actually working on a Big project with 3 others.

Have you experienced your job before? : Sure! :) in some OTs that you all don't know :p

Activity: I can be online every day.The hours vary from 1-4 hours a day , up to 5+ hours.

If you wanna see some SCreenshots, just reply.

add me on msn

[email protected]

waiting for you~~

I can be all around guy iff you search it.

Yours,

Zibus (IG it's Artherus)

well we dont need anymore all around guys xD, we just need a hoster and a web desiginer and im talking to some people right now

anymore people want to apply?!

Name : Tobias Nick : utaelilya
How long do you know about OT-Server's ?: I have know How to handle a Ot server for only about 1-2 years ...In the school we play much tibia and sometimes we have a huge lan and ofcourse they want someone to takecare of the Otserver and theres where i come in. and past exp from an 8.1 server.

You wana work here as a :- Gamemaster

Why should I choose you :- I have some experience in this kind of jobs and i think im just naturaly born for this kind of things.

Have you experienced your job before? :- as i said yes from both lans and some minor servers.

Some things about me: I am from sweden and i speak swedish + english perfectly. I am a little bit to nice and sometimes it flips.....
I am smart and i have good grades in school. i play around 5 atleast a day and im ready to work ;)

Back