• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ForgottenL-Reborn to 8.42, We need team!

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Hello.. I would like to say that I'm reborning ForgottenL OT.

THREAD RULES!!​

*Don't flame saying stuff about the server.
*ONLY POST IF YOUR INTERESTED TO JOIN THE SERVER!!

To check out the server :-

IP ADDRES :- flammingvets.zapto.org
LOGON USING : 1/1
CLIENT : 8.42

You can go on and check bugs/etc..

If anyone have played ForgottenL OT before, or its original name "FlammingVets".. I'm gonna reborn the server again.. well..let's say some stuff about the server for the people who didnt hear about it.. Well.. It's a fun server, very high exp rate.. just made for fun.. but alot of people love it alot.. I always had 80~150 active players online, with peak record 250.
This low amount of player's was due to some crash's caused by server because it was always been online for like 4+ days, and Znote was the hoster, he was very busy in RL, so we didnt have time to restart it, also I didnt have time to talk with Znote, it was just hosted with an auto-restarter.. Let's talk about the rates of it.. It was a high exp rate as we said.. I'll be listing everything down..

For your information :-
For some kind of reason this server gets alot of money.

In 5 days of using DaoPay :-

16id5cl.jpg

-:Rates:-

Experience :- 8000X
Skills :- 30X
Loot :- 8X

-:Staff:-
Hoster :- [1/1] [Name : TKO]
Web-Designer :- [1/1] [Name : Cazar]
GM'S :- [2/2] [Name : Tazzonny] [Name : Tony]

We will discuss how much money you will take monthly, depending on your job.. and I will need to know more about you and for the hoster, he needs to be someone known here in otland.. :thumbup:

If your interested to join..

Fill this up and reply here :-

Name :-
How long do you know about OT-Server's :-
You wana work here as a :-
Why should I choose you :-
Have you experienced your job before? :-

Don't forget to add me on MSN so we can talk about it..

[email protected]

Last edited:
dont post here i dont need ur posts, if ur interested post if you are....................................

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like shit, but its actually very good.

It ended with that my paypal got banned because I received to much money in to it in to short while.
<.< Now I have to suffer donation complaints from several persons for 4 months more.

There is much money into this, as long as you take the time. Which I certainly does not have. :/
The map and scripts are builded terribly, which causes crashes and freezes, which has to be improved.
It was originally an old XML evolution server, transformed into SQL. I got impressed he actually made it work in SQL.
So there is much maintenance work with this OT, so a person with great scripting knowledge should jump into this if he wants a bunch of money.

Name :Axel (u know me as Iny i think)
How long do you know about OT-Server's :emm 5 years i think
You wana work here as a :all around guy
Why should I choose you :2 simple reasons. i told u it'd be cool to have this 1 back. i'm just gonna be the all around guy! third one, ye i know i said only 2 but 3 is cuz im very active and i'm atleast a little experienced in everything (i make simple scripts, know monsters, spells i can map, etc)
Have you experienced your job before? :eek:fc, irl and in otservers :p

Even if you don't choose me, good luck.

:thumbup:

Name: Teco (i preffer it)
MMmm... i want to be gamemaster, i can put order in a ot, help new players...recommend the ot to the people of my pc rent work, and i stay online all day :) Some times i dont sleep playing tibia.

I can help with donations some times :)

I speak english, spanish and understand the brazillian players, im mexican, here in mexico we are many players, when the other gms are sleeping we can play !!! :)

Name :Jason Newfield

How long do you know about OT-Server's :5 to 6 year's at most.

You wana work here as a : Gamemaster

Why should I choose you : I have been experienced in this position plenty of times, and know all the command's to do a good job of it, I don't screw up at all, and have a friendly attitude towards player's plus I just love to help, and it's practically my hobby.

Have you experienced your job before? : Yes, with Deception's OT, Goober's OT, JustOT, Kiwiserver RPG, and plenty more, I would love to say, but can't due to the fact that I cannot remember most of them..

Kind Regard's,
Jason Newfield

Name: Jack
Alias: RMT / Nizar

Positions Applying For: GM / All Around Helper

Speaking: Fluently speaking English. 10/10

Experience: Around 6-7 years in real tibia with my highest level being a 179 Elite Knight and around 5 years playing and observing open-tibia, I have had experiences in the past with being a GM and a GOD on a few servers, the most recent OT I was helping on was Narozia.

What can I do?: I can do quite a fair bit when it comes to helping around an OT and also in scripting, I am currently undertaking an Oracle Computer Programming and Database course at my college, which follows the SQL/PLSQL Computer programming language. And also as stated above I am very experienced when it comes to tibia.

Activity: I am online everyday with varying hours depending on what i'm doing, I lead a busy lifestyle but I always make time to be online everyday, the hours vary from 1-2 hours a day, to 4+ hours.

Why do I want to be a GM / Why should you choose me?: I am quite a friendly and helpful person in this nature I find it good to help others.

Last edited:
Name :Axel (u know me as Iny i think)
How long do you know about OT-Server's :emm 5 years i think
You wana work here as a :all around guy
Why should I choose you :2 simple reasons. i told u it'd be cool to have this 1 back. i'm just gonna be the all around guy! third one, ye i know i said only 2 but 3 is cuz im very active and i'm atleast a little experienced in everything (i make simple scripts, know monsters, spells i can map, etc)
Have you experienced your job before? :eek:fc, irl and in otservers :p

Even if you don't choose me, good luck.

:thumbup:

I like you.. add me on MSN to talk :-

[email protected]

Name: Teco (i preffer it)
MMmm... i want to be gamemaster, i can put order in a ot, help new players...recommend the ot to the people of my pc rent work, and i stay online all day :) Some times i dont sleep playing tibia.

I can help with donations some times :)

I speak english, spanish and understand the brazillian players, im mexican, here in mexico we are many players, when the other gms are sleeping we can play !!! :)

Ok.. add me on msn [email protected]!

Name :Jason Newfield

How long do you know about OT-Server's :5 to 6 year's at most.

You wana work here as a : Gamemaster

Why should I choose you : I have been experienced in this position plenty of times, and know all the command's to do a good job of it, I don't screw up at all, and have a friendly attitude towards player's plus I just love to help, and it's practically my hobby.

Have you experienced your job before? : Yes, with Deception's OT, Goober's OT, JustOT, Kiwiserver RPG, and plenty more, I would love to say, but can't due to the fact that I cannot remember most of them..

Kind Regard's,
Jason Newfield

add me on msn..

[email protected]

Name: Jack
Alias: RMT / Nizar

Positions Applying For: GM / All Around Helper

Speaking: Fluently speaking English. 10/10

Experience: Around 6-7 years in real tibia with my highest level being a 179 Elite Knight and around 5 years playing and observing open-tibia, I have had experiences in the past with being a GM and a GOD on a few servers, the most recent OT I was helping on was Narozia.

What can I do?: I can do quite a fair bit when it comes to helping around an OT and also in scripting, I am currently undertaking an Oracle Computer Programming and Database course at my college, which follows the SQL/PLSQL Computer programming language. And also as stated above I am very experienced when it comes to tibia.

Activity: I am online everyday with varying hours depending on what i'm doing, I lead a busy lifestyle but I always make time to be online everyday, the hours vary from 1-2 hours a day, to 4+ hours.

Why do I want to be a GM?: I am quite a friendly and helpful person in this nature I find it good to help others.

Sweet..

add me on msn!

[email protected]

And for znote, I think he experienced my server alot.. and he knows that money was like rice over there :p.. If i get a scripter than the server gonna get money like sugar instead of rice :p ahahhaa STILL NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahaa! Znote said truth ^^ Really :) I'm also shocked, but it works ! :D

Name :-Dextrol

How long do you know about OT-Server's :-5 years

You wana work here as a :-GM

Why should I choose you :-Because i can help people out with theire promblems.

Have you experienced your job before? :- Yes i have been gm on many servers and ive had my own server too.

Regards Dextrol

sorry brother, GM's spot full with people i surely trust!

STILL SEARCHING SCRIPTER,HOSTER,ALL-AROUND GUY ,all around guy have to know everything in a good way all the basics u know

Name: Zibus/Artherus

Positions Applying For: GM or CM

Speaking: Fluently speaking English. 8/10

Experience : 7 yers Tibia, OT 3/4 yeras

What can I do?: I play in the test server, it's a nice server. But that's need a lots of work : some quests doesn't work, stairs doesn't. And i can help, when server on, to find cheaters, and multi-hackers.

Activity: Everyday from 5 to 6:30pm and wek-end 10am to 7pm

Back