• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia ForgottenMapEditor 0.1-beta! Almost every version supported (including latest)

i trie do install in my windows, but..

Code:
unable to find work directory, the application cannot be initialized.

For that you need the rest of the files not just the OTC. Once you have both place the OTC in the other files.

ok, i create the folder, and where do i put it? in the desktop?
\data\materials

These are the files that need to be in it ;
5GCQb.png

5GCSB.png

Maybe not the pic file but the rest.

You don't have to place monster's anymore under /data/materials/VERSION. You can place it on whether /data/materials/VERSION or just /data/materials that's because monsters usually are not version-dependent. That's for latest version however, not for this.

How do I go to a specific position on the map?? (goto position)

Open up a terminal and write:

Code:
mapWidget:setCameraPosition({x = XP, y = YP, z = ZP})

Change *P to whatever the coordinate is.

I can't find how to load a map. I placed Tibia.dat, Tibia.spr, items.otb and items.xml inside data/materials/960. But how to load the map? Should i copy the map inside materials/960?

Copy it wherever in /data/materials, don't have to place it under version folder unless you want to have it organized.

Then simply once it appears in the file browser just double click on it.

If there is no DAT changes in 10.30, sure yes. You can add versions without re-compiling in /modules/mapeditor_filebrowser.

Great job Fallen! Waiting for 10.30 compatibility or some ProTips how to do it works (probably I'm noob ;c)

Im on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits when i try to load 1022 files it says Cannot Load /data/1022/npcs/lib: Access Denied, i already try to run to programn on Admin Mod, didnt work...

If you want tibia 10.30 working with this map editor you must put tibia.dat and tibia.spr in folder 1022 or 1010, because OTClient don't support 10.30.

Or even easier, just put them in 1030 folder and add 1030 to the version array in modules/mapeditor_filebrowser/filebrowser.lua

How do I open any map in it?
Whatever I click nothing seems working.

Back