• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia ForgottenMapEditor 0.1-beta! Almost every version supported (including latest)

Next release is scheduled to be public late january or early/mid february. That's because I got exams, sorry.

Last edited:
Are there any plans/ideas to support the autoborder feature?

Not really, but you can post an issue for this and maybe we can implement it later.

as I can open my map? I give the customer to open .. but I do not get the map .. I get like there's no map, from 0

as I can open my map? I give the customer to open .. but I do not get the map .. I get like there's no map, from 0
From what you said it seems that you click on the map but it won't open. Have you double clicked? Is OTB loaded? Paste errors in the terminal please.

It looks like you're using github one, this one depends on otclient to be compiled recently as well.

Is this still beeing worked on? :p would love to see a finished one that works correctly.

marcelo@bruxo:~$ cd otclient
marcelo@bruxo:~/otclient$ cd forgottenmapeditor
marcelo@bruxo:~/otclient/forgottenmapeditor$ ./otclient
GPU Mesa DRI Intel(R) Sandybridge Mobile
OpenGL 3.0 Mesa 10.3.0
Found work dir at '/home/marcelo/otclient/forgottenmapeditor/'
Forgotten Map Editor 0.1-beta rev 0 (devel) built on Nov 16 2014 for arch x64
Loaded module 'corelib'
ERROR: Unable to load module 'mapeditor': LUA ERROR:
/corelib/settings.lua:44: attempt to call field 'exists' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'exists'
/corelib/settings.lua:44: in function 'get'
/corelib/settings.lua:77: in function 'getSize'
/mapeditor/mapeditor.lua:8: in function 'init'
/mapeditor/mapeditor.otmod:25:[@onLoad]:2: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'ensureModuleLoaded'
/init.lua:42: in main chunk
FATAL ERROR: Unable to load 'mapeditor' module
terminate called without an active exception
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Back