• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Forum reorganization and other changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After another discussion in our staff board we decided to reorganize the forum again. In the Community section we separated the most active prefixes into forums since it was quite a mess inside the Chat section. The hosted project boards can be accessed by Quick Links -> Hosted Project Boards in the navigation bar which also was reorganized.

We have also decided to let guests view thread content and user profiles and at the same time include some more SEO with vBSEO since all threads will be indexed by search engines now. However, you will have to register to see links, code tag content and to download attachments.

Another thing you might notice that has changed is the URL's which is for SEO. Don't worry, old links will redirect to the new ones, so if you are linking to a specific thread or board you don't have to modify your links. If it's an internal link it should already have changed to the new style.

We have also cleared all the Arcade scores to give everyone a chance to reach the top again. It is possible that some bugs will appear with the changes, please report them in this thread.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

I dont like the thing about the hosted project boards, to hard to find right now. Sure, i can find it but i already got about 10 post on msn "where is the znote board etc" etc.

Anyway, the rest looks amazing;)

I think its good with a link in the navbar to hosted board but i think you should movie it from quick links to the navbar so you see it directly.

Good work Tala! :thumbup:

And you got GAMES :w00t: :thumbup:
I will beat you all! :>

I think its good with a link in the navbar to hosted board but i think you should movie it from quick links to the navbar so you see it directly.

I agree.

Put the "Arcade" on the Quick Links and the "Hosted Projects" where "Arcade" is now, it's more important.

Great work Talaturen, you put a lot of time reorganizing each time. The result is amazing.

Oooooooh lol that'd be appreciated a lot

I'll send you a PM :)

Well, as usualy.

OtLand staff made and it's making the best job. :rolleyes:

Very Nice!
(It's clean and tidy)

:)!

Ahmedmoka, you're on the wrong forum. Your post is probably mean't for one of our hosted project board of a server which you can find here: Hosted Project Boards or just go to top menu -> Quick links -> Hosted project boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back