• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Found this recently hope you enjoy :) OTCv8 + Sources

if someone charges 4k for client in open source community, instead making group donation effort then it deserves to be leaked.
we probably could have hired fiverr developers for cheaper and have whole kondrah edit done for way cheaper anyways. who even properly knows him he is a ghost can't really tell if he didn't do that big brain move.

to tell you guys the truth there is no compilation-time viruses to my knowlegde and my friends. Even google dont know about them so im assuming its false information as of now. If file after compilation is detected as virus (it can happed cause of signature scans from antiviruses software doesnt giving a flying F to what they detected is false possitive they preffer to delete it even tho it was compiled on same machine...)
if you guys want to see some "Compiled on your machine and treated as virus" then check "SharpMonoInjector" sources in github immidietly after compilation it will be send to heaven by AV even tho its dll... and it has no malicious code it just uses a method publickly available to inject your defined dll into the Mono c# game aka Unity

@Competitibia i agree that those prices was way too high also i found that like 50-75% of fixes he presented could be found on the internet or on github...

Can't you just compare last leak files with this one and see diffrence?

Apparently the Josh guy passed away and his wipe released his files or something like that.

Have a good read, after looking inside it looks like complete source files from 17.08.2022
Can you make a tutorial teaching how to compile this source in Visual Studio?

I installed the libraries suggested in the README, however I am getting the following errors.

1686764834241.png

where is the repository of otcv8 that is being maintained?
can't find it need to recompile

can somebody tell me how to compile in android? i have installed the android lib i c:/android also installed android extension but i don't unsderstand this part of the tutorial
Lua:
Also install android extension for visual studio In visual studio go to options -> cross platform -> c++ and set nd set Android NDK to C:\android\android-ndk-r21b Right click on otclientv8 -> proporties -> general and change target
can't find this

I finally compiled this. For further generations I am leaving some tips on how to compile this because its way more fun to develop game than walk through this dependency hell.

So, firstly download android sdk and make sure you have in android/sdk/platform/android-25 folder downloaded. When downloading through ADGE the SDK and stuff the newest releases does not have apache ant tools so you simply download it from here and paste in Android\Sdk\Tools instead of previously downloaded tools folder. "Cannot find build.xml" error building Android SDK sample (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43648201/cannot-find-build-xml-error-building-android-sdk-sample)

When you will get error about EXEC : [javac] error : Target option 5 is no longer supported. Use 7 or later. then open Android\Sdk\tools\ant\build.xml file and change version 1.5 to 1.7
<property name="java.target" value="1.7" />
<property name="java.source" value="1.7" />

Lastly, the newest java sdks won't work as well and you will need old java sdk- for me worked this version jdk1.8.0_361. Also the newest apache ant version didn't worked for me too So I used apache-ant-1.9.7.

Also, you will need specific platform-tools version because latest doesn't work. For me Android\Sdk\build-tools\30.0.3 version worked while 33 didn't

GG & HF
can you elaborate a bit more? im super lost GitHub - OTAcademy/otclientv8: Mirror of official OTClientV8 (https://github.com/OTAcademy/otclientv8) trying to compile this
i get lost in this part
Lua:
Also install android extension for visual studio In visual studio go to options -> cross platform -> c++ and set Android NDK to C:\android\android-ndk-r21b Right click on otclientv8 -> proporties -> general and change target api level to android-25

Back