• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Found this recently hope you enjoy :) OTCv8 + Sources

Developers of v8 are one thing, people that actually invested money into it and bought the source are second.
Can't imagine someone could cheer up on this publicly and scream "open tibia community!"

Is this really what you all are?

Developers of v8 are one thing, people that actually invested money into it and bought the source are second.
Can't imagine someone could cheer up on this publicly and scream "open tibia community!"

This is why OTAcademy has 1k users and is 50x more active than OTLand, very toxic here.

Yeeezzz... Thanks for your bot. ;) This is how Tibia community works... We stealed Cipsoft Work to do own "games". So we are thiefs to... and thats why Tibia Community is good.

Yeeezzz... Thanks for your bot. ;) This is how Tibia community works... We stealed Cipsoft Work to do own "games". So we are thiefs to... and thats why Tibia Community is good.
I bet it is then

Thank god i didnt bought it.

View attachment 70331

At least be straight with yourself and say that you can finally leech out of others work. Thousands hours worth of work.

Btw based on what you claim that those files are yours sources? lol

All of you that hide behind this idea that you do this for the community - who are you fooling, even you don't believe this.

I bet it is then

At least be straight with yourself and say that you can finally leech out of others work. Thousands hours of work.

All of you that hide behind this idea that you do this for the community - who are you fooling, even you don't believe this.
Thanks for your "Thousands hours of work" and now enjoy free OpenTibiaClientSource

I bet it is then

At least be straight with yourself and say that you can finally leech out of others work. Thousands hours worth of work.

Trash will always be trash.

But sadly this is the way the world has become, unhappy people screwing over everyone else to make themselves happy for a brief moment.
This has been passed down for generations and now we are left with these kids.

this is a great reelase!
And the best thing is seeing the otcv8 guys selling ot scripts for few dollars crying about it! I suggest you guys learn real coding and get a real dev job instead of praying on super p2w ots selling lua scripts. it will be much more fulfilling!
otcv8 is the real client we all should use, it should be open source. the logical move is for kondrah to open source it now, i know the peasants working underneath him do not wnat it, but it is the right move

this is a great reelase!
And the best thing is seeing the otcv8 guys selling ot scripts for few dollars crying about it! I suggest you guys learn real coding and get a real dev job instead of praying on super p2w ots selling lua scripts. it will be much more fulfilling!
otcv8 is the real client we all should use, it should be open source. the logical move is for kondrah to open source it now, i know the peasants working underneath him do not wnat it, but it is the right move
I've wanted v8 open source for a long time as I wanted to build off it but it never was released, I just acted like an adult and dealt with the fact it wasn't.
My opinion on this is based on the way they are acting over this release not what they are releasing.
They got discord banned yet kept making new accounts to try spam the link etc.

As I previously mentioned this isn't being released "for the community", its being released in a malicious way. They give zero fucks about its community release.
Oen has made some of the bigger releases for this community, and people are just throwing it back in his face.
Kondrah's client has blown all overs out the water for years and people are throwing that back in his face. He didn't have to release the compiled version.

Its about having respect for fellow "community" members.

v8 wouldn't exist without the "paywall" as people call it.
Look at otclient, mehah etc, some really good work has been released on these clients but v8 still is the most talked about, you even said it yourself it "is the real client".

As for the real coding dig, not sure who that was aimed at but the people I know who sell scripts etc, know more than one language with most being full time devs of some sort.

As for the real coding dig, not sure who that was aimed at but the people I know who sell scripts etc, know more than one language with most being full time devs of some sort.
yes real devs go,,,
let's boot up TIBIA.
let's write some epic lua scripts!
let's sell them for 100 dollars to some epicly p2w shit servers
Heck yeah! this is ethical and fun

do not kid yourself xD

Sounds like easy money tbh. Especially if people are willing to pay.
Why wouldn't they?

I see nothing wrong about selling scripts aslong they are not overpriced like 95% of the programmers prices right now ;D

and yeah nice release tho xD
i cannot program but i can put price on other people work
Vibing Good Vibes GIF by Hello All

Outdated + virus. Confirmed straight from Mr. Doumbledore and Ms. McGonnagal.
give links to the files containing a virus i scanned everything and it didnt have anything unless its something in lua files that you can literally discard and redownload from otcv8 github... lmao

Back