• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FR] KearaOT 7.7 Mid Rates

You like this rates?

• Increase rates a bit on low levels

• Experience rates now are good

Results are only viewable after voting.
Recent changes

Server

• Nerfed melee damage, now is not OP anymore (thanks to players who reported it and helped to test)
    • Fixed bug with magical stones (they were giving more percent on stones)
    • Increased igneus purgaret (magic stone creation spell) chance
    • Rebalanced a bit some equipment
    • Nerfed whodrops command cooldown from 5 to 2 minutes
Map
  • Added some new hunt zones
Web
nfqq2p.png

Last edited:
Weekend Event

What will this bring?

• All new accounts who are created this weekend will get +2 premium days. Also, all accounts who were already created will receive +3 premium days!
  • PvP disabled 1 day
  • Loot 1.5X
Also, runes bp are sold on NPC now, with 1X charges

Enjoy!

is a good rpg server, it has some interesting rpg systems to farm, i liked a lot. I have seen some bugs but not that annoying. Sadly no players, maybe you need better advertising?

zdq9k7K

gratz non pvp server with botting tutor : ]

i3fj29.png

that was the thing you said you would do to make the people not to enter here? Seriously? Congratulations then

About botter tutor, i feel shame of course about it, and pvp will be enabled today... ye, i know you don't really care... Anyways, thanks for playing and stream, i guess

Last edited:
Today, servers without good advertising have no chance to have players.

You make cool maps, think about creating a war server with a nice map, this type servers do not need such strong advertising if they are good.

So here is the result of reporting top level Tutor botting on the server

2i0w1mb.jpg

Character deleted

NEVER PLAY THIS SERVER, IT'S 200% JEBANY SERVER REALLY. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE

So here is the result of reporting top level Tutor botting on the server

2i0w1mb.jpg

Character deleted

NEVER PLAY THIS SERVER, IT'S 200% JEBANY SERVER REALLY. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE
you deserved it pathetic kid who destroys servers.

I deserve to be deleted for calling out corrupt "Tutor" and people who cheats at the game

Brah

Ok maybe I dont know the whole situation here, but I see evidence that the top1 player and Tutor on your server was botting.
Now the other guy got deleted and the botter is still online with his top1 character, thats the worst administration I can imagine xD

I'll never enter any of your servers again, even though I found it pretty funny to play - rules shoud go for everyone equally and his character should be gone.

Ok maybe I dont know the whole situation here, but I see evidence that the top1 player and Tutor on your server was botting.
Now the other guy got deleted and the botter is still online with his top1 character, thats the worst administration I can imagine xD

I'll never enter any of your servers again, even though I found it pretty funny to play - rules shoud go for everyone equally and his character should be gone.
You got a point, that was not the best decision we could take, however tutor position was removed and player was not really deleted

its a shame you wont play again, however thanks for your opinion

servers who focus only on OTLand players are doomed to fail. you can see that on recent servers who opened and died at same day
i have seen that successful servers dont event post here
i hope you could do better advertising next time and focus on other communities, not only thisone

servers who focus only on OTLand players are doomed to fail. you can see that on recent servers who opened and died at same day
i hope you could do better advertising next time and focus on other communities, not only thisone
+1

what other communities are there?

Back