• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frags

Aeroo

Reaction score
Currently the frags to rs is 10 frags and black skull is like 20 or something but it doesn't take long to get 10 frags then after getting 10 frags it takes 24 hrs to get it all wiped...

There are wars in the server and I myself believe 10 frags is too low to get rs due to the frag count and I wud advise to put a 30 min count on each frag.

Either putting rs at maybe 15-20 frags or putting a 30 minute time limit per frag would be alot better and make wars last a little longer since we usually have to leave becuz we all got 9 frags~

~Aero

You know whats worse nukka?
its when you have the fortera team waiting for you to take skull before they hit you. Thats just sad cause they scared to take a frag, lmao..

Like literally i was sitting in the middle of twenty of them in a trap and they wouldnt hit me while I was killing the only skulled person on their effing team, lol... Did i mention we were ina trap??

30 minutes is too low tho cause then people would never stop pking, there has to be a legitimate limit on how many frags a person can take. I like the 15 frag or make it 30 if it matters that much (even tho thats a hellofalot), but make it 3 hours to loose a frag so people actually have the ability to walk somewhere without gettin attacked by a warring guild trying to gert their frags up so they can look liike badasses on the website.

Back