• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.00] Masteria | ELOTH & MTIBIA TEAM | FULL 11.80 CONTENT | OFFICIALY START 18 DECEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually i dont need no face expression to state im being sarcastic. Clearly if im stating that ur gonna add reborns to a low mid server i guess that should be clear enough.

I dont see where did we said that we are going to add that things.

One suggestion, change blessings from henricus to all temples, no way having to go henricus everytime u die. Imagine in warmodes ppl that doesnt fight just stand with sd chars in henricus and kill everyone who comes

One suggestion, change blessings from henricus to all temples, no way having to go henricus everytime u die. Imagine in warmodes ppl that doesnt fight just stand with sd chars in henricus and kill everyone who comes

That happens even on RL, and if we are aiming to a more RPG content, we might expect some coordination of teams to never go alone to buy blessings.

So thats what I mean, if that happens in RL tibia where servers have around 200~ players imagine in ur server that will have around 1k~ its no fking sense. I mean imagine there are 3 teams, and 2 teams fighting eachothers, the other team will just stand in henricus blessings and kill everyone that comes.

if there will be client 10 many players wont log in on this ots if we want botting we can go to hexera

if there will be client 10 many players wont log in on this ots if we want botting we can go to hexera
If u want a 11. go Taleon, oh wait it has 50 players online.

oh wait he didnt had any advertisement if u want 10 go hexera lul

oh wait he didnt had any advertisement if u want 10 go hexera lul
He paid more than 5 streamers 150 euros to promote his server for 1 month and still had only 200 ppl online

Finally, we will get a decent European 'new' tibia server... I will make sure to tell of my friends and people that I know that play tibia...

Now I have a few suggestions for you while your server is still in beta... Whether you are running rpg, pvp enfo, low or high rate server we can all agree that pvp/war is the 'end game' and reason why most of the people play.

Now I think this 'newer' tibia has made quite a few good quality of life changes like auto loot, team hunt areas and so on, but pvp/wars are kinda boring and annoying and have been ever since like 8.6 for one simple reason, potting your friends and that brings me to my first suggestion:

1. You kinda already tackled this problem since I found this on your site " The ultimate and supreme potions have increased the cooldown on potion friend." Now, that's a step in the right direction but if that were up to me I would completely remove poting. You may ask why? It's simple it ruined wars by making every battle a stack battle and it turned mages into tanks, paladins into super tanks and knights into immortals...
Last server I played like this I was 220 (a bit above average) mage and we were having 3 team battle in front of port hope boat. What happened was I was in front-line getting hit by around 20+ people and they could not kill simply because I 3 mages potting me and I had those different protection items (SSA, might rings etc - without bot) and neither team could kill anyone and you would die only when you run out of supplies. I even survived several minutes without potions since they were potting me and that's ridiculous.

That's why a lot of people love to play 8.0 (or older version) since vocations have clear differences... If a mage plays in the front line in 8.0 he dies in a matter of seconds, which he should, unless he is the highest level by far which is fine but he still dies eventually.

Now if it were up to me I would completely remove potting since with new potions mages have enough sustainability on their own. This might fuck over knights but honestly, they are unkillable with sio and this would prompt them to play smarter and not get separated by magic walls. Paladins are fine either way I think.

This could honestly catapult your server to one of the best ever since it would be new tibia with old war feeling, it would be a blast.

If you think that is to much I suggest that you at least out cooldown on all types of potions and a longer one like 10 seconds (6 lowest) that might also be fine since you would be able to nuke someone before cooldowns...

2. Sorcerers. Sorcerers are such a shitty vocation ever since this longer cooldowns came, they are basically discount druids. Everything sorcerer does druid can do, and they can also heal and paralyze. That's why we get lime 80% druids on this newer tibia versions. Sorcerers are desired only when a 4th party member is needed to the hunt for that sweet bonus. That's a problem even in the official tibia and people are complaining nonstop and cipsoft said that they are looking into a way to differentiate sorcerers from druids.

Now I have a simple solution since sorcerers are supposed to be Damage/attack type of vocation I would suggest that you lower some of their cooldowns. For example, exevo vis hur could be lowered from 8 to 4 seconds which would make sorcerers a lot more useful for both team hunts, solo hunts, and of battle, especially close/stack battles where they would destroy other teams. I would even suggest lowering use cooldown from 40 to something like 15-20 seconds to make them more appealing for solo play.

If not that, I don't know what else could you do to make sorcerers more appealing, maybe making them hit 10% harder with SDS?

I think both of these suggestions could make your server a lot more interesting and make it last longer and you would not end up in boring wars with 4 knights and 20 druids teams and everyone potting everyone until you run out of supplies which gets boring after 10 days and everyone quits...

Finally, we will get a decent European 'new' tibia server... I will make sure to tell of my friends and people that I know that play tibia...

Now I have a few suggestions for you while your server is still in beta... Whether you are running rpg, pvp enfo, low or high rate server we can all agree that pvp/war is the 'end game' and reason why most of the people play.

Now I think this 'newer' tibia has made quite a few good quality of life changes like auto loot, team hunt areas and so on, but pvp/wars are kinda boring and annoying and have been ever since like 8.6 for one simple reason, potting your friends and that brings me to my first suggestion:

1. You kinda already tackled this problem since I found this on your site " The ultimate and supreme potions have increased the cooldown on potion friend." Now, that's a step in the right direction but if that were up to me I would completely remove poting. You may ask why? It's simple it ruined wars by making every battle a stack battle and it turned mages into tanks, paladins into super tanks and knights into immortals...
Last server I played like this I was 220 (a bit above average) mage and we were having 3 team battle in front of port hope boat. What happened was I was in front-line getting hit by around 20+ people and they could not kill simply because I 3 mages potting me and I had those different protection items (SSA, might rings etc - without bot) and neither team could kill anyone and you would die only when you run out of supplies. I even survived several minutes without potions since they were potting me and that's ridiculous.

That's why a lot of people love to play 8.0 (or older version) since vocations have clear differences... If a mage plays in the front line in 8.0 he dies in a matter of seconds, which he should, unless he is the highest level by far which is fine but he still dies eventually.

Now if it were up to me I would completely remove potting since with new potions mages have enough sustainability on their own. This might fuck over knights but honestly, they are unkillable with sio and this would prompt them to play smarter and not get separated by magic walls. Paladins are fine either way I think.

This could honestly catapult your server to one of the best ever since it would be new tibia with old war feeling, it would be a blast.

If you think that is to much I suggest that you at least out cooldown on all types of potions and a longer one like 10 seconds (6 lowest) that might also be fine since you would be able to nuke someone before cooldowns...

2. Sorcerers. Sorcerers are such a shitty vocation ever since this longer cooldowns came, they are basically discount druids. Everything sorcerer does druid can do, and they can also heal and paralyze. That's why we get lime 80% druids on this newer tibia versions. Sorcerers are desired only when a 4th party member is needed to the hunt for that sweet bonus. That's a problem even in the official tibia and people are complaining nonstop and cipsoft said that they are looking into a way to differentiate sorcerers from druids.

Now I have a simple solution since sorcerers are supposed to be Damage/attack type of vocation I would suggest that you lower some of their cooldowns. For example, exevo vis hur could be lowered from 8 to 4 seconds which would make sorcerers a lot more useful for both team hunts, solo hunts, and of battle, especially close/stack battles where they would destroy other teams. I would even suggest lowering use cooldown from 40 to something like 15-20 seconds to make them more appealing for solo play.

If not that, I don't know what else could you do to make sorcerers more appealing, maybe making them hit 10% harder with SDS?

I think both of these suggestions could make your server a lot more interesting and make it last longer and you would not end up in boring wars with 4 knights and 20 druids teams and everyone potting everyone until you run out of supplies which gets boring after 10 days and everyone quits...
Are you drunk?

Are you drunk?
no u

Pvp/wars has been garbage ever since 8.6... Go watch some battles from before where people are actually moving and leaders have to be creative, and then watch battles these days where 2 teams collide and leaders yell "GUY 1 GUY 1, SWITCH TO GUY 2 GUY 2, BACK TO GUY 1 GUY 1, PUMP PUMP..." How it that fun standing like potato and potting people and shooting sds every now and then...

xD

no u

Pvp/wars has been garbage ever since 8.6... Go watch some battles from before where people are actually moving and leaders have to be creative, and then watch battles these days where 2 teams collide and leaders yell "GUY 1 GUY 1, SWITCH TO GUY 2 GUY 2, BACK TO GUY 1 GUY 1, PUMP PUMP..." How it that fun standing like potato and potting people and shooting sds every now and then...
Well better go back when u only had to spam waves right?

Well better go back when u only had to spam waves right?
That was even worse, but waves are on 8-second cooldowns now and most of the servers have that damage reduction on waves/ava when 30+ people on the screen, that could be implemented as well.
Whatever, we disagree, i just gave my suggestions nothing else. I'll play the server either way...

I might have a different view for wars since the time I was most active was from 7.92 to 8.54 on Aurea which was a server always in war. I miss it because you could basically win battles with 25 people vs 50 if you were smarter than your opponents. Nosebleed Sections (ex Riders of Morags/swedish team) once won a battle 47 vs 117 when whole server united against them. They were playing as fucking unit running around ank deseret and killing people that are left behind, I think the battle ended like 84-21 in their favour... i just miss that, but you might be right those kind of wars are probably gone for good

Yes, did you see EU Taleon with just client 11 launch yesterday? 250 on, then 200, then 120, then 80... and now 60 and it will still go down and have no success. The same happened a few months ago, and the same would happened to me if I would just open mtibia in EU, cause we dont know the player.

lol dude youre moron, first taleon (CANADA) had over 1200+ players active and? it was first ots without bots, so...? please dont tell shit xDDDDD

just really few people had bot xD and it was not possible to use cavebot or something because gm looked at people when he received a report

rpg low rates with full acces to every spawn = byebye

Last edited:
First of all, thanks to everyone to keep providing ideas, feedback

So thats what I mean, if that happens in RL tibia where servers have around 200~ players imagine in ur server that will have around 1k~ its no fking sense. I mean imagine there are 3 teams, and 2 teams fighting eachothers, the other team will just stand in henricus blessings and kill everyone that comes.

You have a point... But I ask, what is the sens of having all blessings in every temple... is like having a command !bless... There is no poing of RPG here... What does people on RL is going with other players to check Henricus, or go with seconds chars...

Camping Henricus to enjoy sweet loot is really good... I have done this lot of times while "studying" RL and really enjoyed this... Waiting while other teams have fights and then took the "loot".

And lot of custom features, maps, top levels for about level 800.... Go on... Or you can choose a client 11.00 like Taleon which started two days ago with 250 players, but today just have 60 players...

If u want a 11. go Taleon, oh wait it has 50 players online.

You stole what I was going to say xD

unfortunately he had, and noone really wanted to play there xd

That's the same reason why we are not opening client 11.80 (and we have it working too).

He paid more than 5 streamers 150 euros to promote his server for 1 month and still had only 200 ppl online

Oh didn't know this fact...

Thanks for your support.

I agree of the war/pvp setup, and when there is no war, we are totally focused on have all RPG content up to date, so you can go and do quest, farm bosses, collect mounts, rare items, etc... So the game will be always fun to you, since those items have good value in terms of gold... And since you need gold to still being in war, you will be always motivated to do some RPG stuff with friends.

Your "potion friend" suggestion is very interesting, by removing it, we won't see paladins/mage tanking anymore. We will discuss it with @GOD Wille. About the SSA and might rings, they are pretty heavy, so a mage will always run out of cap eventually and that's how it's intented to be, even happens on RL, so it makes you tank for a few minutes until your team comes to support you, but it wont be endless.

About sorcerers that's totally true, and I can say I have lived that... But I was like the only MS on the dominating team when studying RL, and I reached from level 1 to 500 in about 16 months... How? On every double xp weekend, every team wanted to hunt with me (totally abusive xD), but we are focusing mainly in keep the balance of vocations, and I think the point of increase damage or reducing cooldowns is not the solution. I would reduce the damage of druids of all atacks by 10% or even 20%, so sorcerers would feel overpowered by nerfing damage of druids.

Thanks!

no u

We have to say we have potion friend cooldown on new potions, since they are too overpowered. This will force players to use regular/normal potions on war.

That was even worse, but waves are on 8-second cooldowns now and most of the servers have that damage reduction on waves/ava when 30+ people on the screen, that could be implemented as well.
Whatever, we disagree, i just gave my suggestions nothing else. I'll play the server either way...

I might have a different view for wars since the time I was most active was from 7.92 to 8.54 on Aurea which was a server always in war. I miss it because you could basically win battles with 25 people vs 50 if you were smarter than your opponents. Nosebleed Sections (ex Riders of Morags/swedish team) once won a battle 47 vs 117 when whole server united against them. They were playing as fucking unit running around ank deseret and killing people that are left behind, I think the battle ended like 84-21 in their favour... i just miss that, but you might be right those kind of wars are probably gone for good

That suggestion about reducing the damage when 30+ people on screen sounds interesting, I will point that, thanks.

lol dude youre moron, first taleon (CANADA) had over 1200+ players active and? it was first ots without bots, so...? please dont tell shit xDDDDD

just really few people had bot xD and it was not possible to use cavebot or something because gm looked at people when he received a report

rpg low rates with full acces to every spawn = byebye

You just have the perspective of a player, you really don't know how this works... European players are totally different from American players, specifically Brazilian players.

Just one question, u can twist of fate in temples?

Just one question, u can twist of fate in temples?

Yes, so if you have first five blessings from Henricus and Mountain Blessings, and you died in PvP situation, you just need to buy Twist of Fate.

The escenario of buying blessings from Henricus, Nomad and Kais (Mountain Blessings), would be if you died due to most damage of creatures, like traped in Roshamuul, Ferumbras Ascension, Otherworld or other respawns with higher difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.