• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.00] Masteria | ELOTH & MTIBIA TEAM | FULL 11.80 CONTENT | OFFICIALY START 18 DECEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GOD Wille, just a protip for you:

1. Name the server Tortura,
2. Host it with Tibia 11 client,
3. Make it static x1,
4. Have exact same formulas for pvp enfo as on the real Tortura,
5. Get 1k players daily for next two months.

Trust me, people are eager to play server like this and apparently Cipsoft is not going to host it anytime soon
Hello, thanks for you suggestion but I'm aware it won't work well on that client version - it may work on old school server, but highly doubt people wants to play 1x rate ot server of current client version when they've original servers on which their characters won't be ever lost and we cannot guarantee it.
he didnt spect that amount of players in an beta test xD the server should be good :p
Well, you are totaly right - we didn't expected such start on test server, but we do realize how big that project could be soon :p all credits goes to @kito2, it's the person who created these great server files.
i think you should lower exhaust for some spells
I'll investigate spells exhaustion soon, thanks for your feedback.

We would also inform you, that spawn time has been reduced from 180 seconds to 120 seconds, today we are going to implement spawn rate system as it's on original servers (it will be based on players online count). Thanks everyone for testing a game!

3675a816037b1fc2be7624c0eb3c694e.png
????????

If you want to make semi-rpg server, I hope at the official release people will have to make children of the revoultion + wrath (banuta) to gain an access to LC. Same about Souleaters. How about rashid? Will players have to complete the full quest to gain a possibility to sell items?

Random mws ? hmmmmmmm xd 20-25 secs thats a joke...
No, it's actually not a joke - it's a feature to prevent using magic wall fast push.
If you want to make semi-rpg server, I hope at the official release people will have to make children of the revoultion + wrath (banuta) to gain an access to LC. Same about Souleaters. How about rashid? Will players have to complete the full quest to gain a possibility to sell items?
Thanks for you suggestion, and yes - we are going to enable these access missions after tommorow's server save so people may test these before official launch.

We would like to thank you all for participate in our BETA server - we didn't even thought that we will greet so many players! We hope that you will keep reporting bugs as you do yesterday!

Here we will inform you about all changes that has been made due BETA server time:

» fixed auto loot, from now you cannot loot containers, potions or runes
» added single human eye, green bandage and little bowl of myrrh to Yasir and Fadil buy list
» added rare earth and half-digested stones to Yasir buy list
» fixed loot of phoaroh banner from putrid mummy
» added phoaroh banner to Rashid buy list
» added cookbook to Maryza
» fixed corpses and looktypes of creatures: cult believer, cult scholar, cult enforcer
» added rare earth and half-digested stones to loot from Stonerefiner
» fixed magic rope, which will no longer takes mana if there is no rope spot
» fixed spawn rate time
» fixed twist of fate bless
» fixed annihilator, so you can do it more than one time daily
» prey time should now disappear properly
» fixed spawn sizes, which were slowing down respawning time
» fixed corpses duration
» fixed exhaustion between combat spells and mana fluids
» fixed autoloot definitely, from now system will pick up only looted items
» blocked replacing equipment from loot bag
» fixed large crystal teleporters underground Nargor
» fixed all map bugs that was reported
» added missing spawns for creatures: Rorc, Emerald Damselfly, Marsh Stalker, Salamander

the question is; it will be 10 client with bots too?XD

Hello, thanks for you suggestion but I'm aware it won't work well on that client version - it may work on old school server, but highly doubt people wants to play 1x rate ot server of current client version when they've original servers on which their characters won't be ever lost and we cannot guarantee it.

Well, you are totaly right - we didn't expected such start on test server, but we do realize how big that project could be soon :p all credits goes to @kito2, it's the person who created these great server files.

I'll investigate spells exhaustion soon, thanks for your feedback.

We would also inform you, that spawn time has been reduced from 180 seconds to 120 seconds, today we are going to implement spawn rate system as it's on original servers (it will be based on players online count). Thanks everyone for testing a game!

Thanks for credits.

We actually habe the same cooldowns, which spells seems to be different?

Almost every acess is free, so there is no need to complete anything. Just nee quests like heart of destruction, forgotten knowledge, the first dragon quest, ferumbras ascension, the curse spreads and those quests need to kill first regular bosses to gain access to main boss.

We will provide all this information on website.

No, it's actually not a joke - it's a feature to prevent using magic wall fast push.

Thanks for you suggestion, and yes - we are going to enable these access missions after tommorow's server save so people may test these before official launch.

The plan is to allow bots, but not all features of pvp bots, for example fast push or magebomb.

the question is; it will be 10 client with bots too?XD

Yes, did you see EU Taleon with just client 11 launch yesterday? 250 on, then 200, then 120, then 80... and now 60 and it will still go down and have no success. The same happened a few months ago, and the same would happened to me if I would just open mtibia in EU, cause we dont know the player.

The association that we have with @GOD Wille the plan is to use his knowledge of the community and the files of mtibia to have the success.

Eventually we can enable client 11.80 and extra benefits for those who like to play without bot, for example +15% extra base XP. But we have to discuss this.

U are a moron. Magic wall fast push... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Bro MAGIC WALL FAST PUSH XDDDDDDD. U can only perfect push someone on a magicwall on ots if u sit on ur fucking arse and spend at least 20-30 mins checking out the push timer + thats a normal feature of ots...

PS
MAGIC WALL FAST PUSH EK XDDD

Almost every acess is free, so there is no need to complete anything. Just nee quests like heart of destruction, forgotten knowledge, the first dragon quest, ferumbras ascension, the curse spreads and those quests need to kill first regular bosses to gain access to main boss.
We will provide all this information on website.
Are you kidding me with these free accesses?
That seems like a pathetic idea. What's the point of making low-mid rates while all players have already free accesses to the MOST-PG places like lizard city, banuta, souleaters, glooth bandits (full rathleon).
You should have to make quests such as children of the revoultion/wrath/banuta quest/rathelon missions and I'm sure everyone would agree with that. The main concept of making hard/medium server is to force people to make all quests to gain accesses to the most power gaming areas. This means that the lazy people cant gain the accesses with sitting on their arse and doing nothing

And how is your answer related to that what God Wille said? Doesn't it seem that both of you have different concepts? Or you just dont have server files with these missions?

That seems like a pathetic idea. What's the point of making low-mid rates while all players have already free accesses to the MOST-PG places like lizard city, banuta, souleaters, glooth bandits (full rathleon).
You should have to make quests such as children of the revoultion/wrath/banuta quest/rathelon missions and I'm sure everyone would agree with that. The main concept of making hard/medium server is to force people to make all quests to gain accesses to the most power gaming areas. This means that the lazy people cant gain the accesses with sitting on their arse and doing nothing

And how is your answer related to that what God Wille said? Doesn't it seem that both of you have different concepts? Or you just dont have server files with these missions?

The truth is they promised a low rate server... The reality is we are getting a baxpia kinda reborn x999 exp that has 300 x2... I guess that was happens when u get people that never made a 10+ ot that worked. The main GOD Niebieski all he wants is the money... So from that corrupt piece of shit u cant really expect any better than a garbage server. GOD Kasti the guy that bans people for sneaking him. Not the players fault that he plays with his feet on the keyboard and mouse. If the server will have at least 500 people. That number will only last a couple of weeks.

U are a moron. Magic wall fast push... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Bro MAGIC WALL FAST PUSH XDDDDDDD. U can only perfect push someone on a magicwall on ots if u sit on ur fucking arse and spend at least 20-30 mins checking out the push timer + thats a normal feature of ots...

PS
MAGIC WALL FAST PUSH EK XDDD

Nop, since it has random timer betweem 20 and 25 seconds.

If you do the check on our server, and use your human eye and your brain, with out using your bot setup (really dont know if you can), you will see how a magic wall disappear between each other without a pattern.

As tittle thread says it is a test server. We are reviewing and receving feedback. I agree of adding missions to access (not 100% of them, but at least most of them, check my site mtibia | Taleonera 11.80 | December 15th 15:00 GMT-3, 2018 and see quests and access section to get an idea of my perspective, but he gotta discuss this a little more).

The truth is they promised a low rate server... The reality is we are getting a baxpia kinda reborn x999 exp that has 300 x2... I guess that was happens when u get people that never made a 10+ ot that worked. The main GOD Niebieski all he wants is the money... So from that corrupt piece of shit u cant really expect any better than a garbage server. GOD Kasti the guy that bans people for sneaking him. Not the players fault that he plays with his feet on the keyboard and mouse. If the server will have at least 500 people. That number will only last a couple of weeks.
x999? you are delusional

The truth is this a test server and we are glad you are posting feedback, it helps a lot.

The rest opinions you have, Im not really interested yet.

x999? you are delusional
I guess u really dont know what sarcasm... So ill give u the definition from google

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"

I guess u really dont know what sarcasm... So ill give u the definition from google

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/
noun
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice"

I guess you dont know how to be sarcams... for being sarcams you need a face expression together with your corporal non-verbal movements which must be incoherent. Get a life.

I guess you dont know how to be sarcams... for being sarcams you need a face expression together with your corporal non-verbal movements which must be incoherent. Get a life.
Actually i dont need no face expression to state im being sarcastic. Clearly if im stating that ur gonna add reborns to a low mid server i guess that should be clear enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.