• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.00] Masteria | ELOTH & MTIBIA TEAM | FULL 11.80 CONTENT | OFFICIALY START 18 DECEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
If players had to do wrath (lizard city/souleaters)/yalahar missions it would be perfect (hope you might change ur decision), but anyway it sounds much more better than all accesses for free.
It works exactly same as you says about Farmine:
aQBq9Dm.gif

I just want to remind you, that thread is about Masteria and you should not speak here about any other server, if you want to then please go to proper thread. Thanks for listening.

@Genway
Responding to players requests:

Farmine:
  • Children of revolution: Does not require completing The new Frontier Quest first. You can start this quest immediately by talking to Zalamon in Zao.
  • The new frontier quest: You will start this quest at mission 9.
  • Wrath of the Emperor: Requires completing Children of the Revolution quest first. The quest starts at mission 4.
Banuta: Requires the quest The Ape City Quest to have access.

Oramond:
  • Catacombs requires 50 oramond voting points casted.
  • Glooth Factory requires 300 oramond voting points casted.
  • Fury requires 500 oramond voting points casted.
  • Hero of Rathleton last area requires 500 oramond voting points casted.
Secret Library:
  • Asura Mirror just need level 250.
  • Sunken Temple & Ancestorial Ground are free to access.
Shatered Isles: Access to Goroma, Meriana, Ramoa, Talahu, Malada, Kharos and Nargor are free.

Feyrist: Free acess to any player.

Yalahar:
  • Free travel from any boat and free access to any quarter trough mechanism.
  • In Service of Yalahar Quest can start this quest immediately by talking to Palimuth.
Warzones I, II, III: Requires to complete Bigfoot's Burden Quest and have Rank IV.

The Falcon of the Order:
  • Enter trough Wyvern Cave at Edron, doing the respective ritual.
  • To enable the shotcurt trough Farmine, you will need to walk by at the boat at Falcon Bastion.

Im thinking, that You can actually change oramond voting points amount needed. At lvl 100 if You want to make glooth bandit Access You need to spend around 6-7~~hours I think is way too much for OT, I propose 1/3 of this or sth similar

Im thinking, that You can actually change oramond voting points amount needed. At lvl 100 if You want to make glooth bandit Access You need to spend around 6-7~~hours I think is way too much for OT, I propose 1/3 of this or sth similar
It's actually a good point, I'll discuss it with other staff members and will let you know our decision.

you should make ots with low rates and all fucking acces must be by the complete all missions including all frontier, children and wote, yala gates, inq missions,, make rashid quest and possible to to all missions in one day, djinns like rl tibia, not rashid and djinns in thais, this would be perfect :)

Jezeli robisz skorumpowanego rpg otsa to nie mozesz dawac wszystkich dostepow za free XD bo wtedy bedzie to skorumpowany mid rate, bo low exp+free accesy=mid rate

Jak chcesz, zeby zdechlak postal to niech do wystartuje nawet po swietach, ale zeby kazdy quest trzeba bylo robic.

@GOD NIEBIESKI
Jeszcze jedno pytanko do ciebie... Wbija twoj server holder, THE SON OF RAPIST, PATRYK SIWEK?

POZDRAWIAM,
ZFFPGODAJE

Last edited:
You are wrong, if bot is legal it should be like on real tibia, because glooth bandits are fucking OP for low levels.

So why you are not trying to check if the client 11.80 works propely during the beta? How do you find out if everything works propely if you don't want to check it?

I have already test on mtibia and works fine. Also going to launch at 15/12 and there we will see better behaviour. But we dont have plans to launch this client on masteria currently.

If players had to do wrath (lizard city/souleaters)/yalahar missions it would be perfect (hope you might change ur decision), but anyway it sounds much more better than all accesses for free.

The suggestion would be to start by mission 2 instead?

In my opinion will be better if you have to do all yalahar missions tbh.

In order to start in service of yalahar, you do. You just dont need to start explorer society to enable the boat to yalahar, and also mechanism to each quarter are enabled immediatly.

Basically the idea is to have areas that not every one have free access, so you can hunt quietly and easy, thats the main idea of having some access like this enabled.

you should make ots with low rates and all fucking acces must be by the complete all missions including all frontier, children and wote, yala gates, inq missions,, make rashid quest and possible to to all missions in one day, djinns like rl tibia, not rashid and djinns in thais, this would be perfect :)

It can be, but everything will be really hard to do, and will be converted into a RL 2.0 just with faster rates. The main idea is to free some areas or unnecessary quests, and leave some others as they are.

It can be, but everything will be really hard to do, and will be converted into a RL 2.0 just with faster rates. The main idea is to free some areas or unnecessary quests, and leave some others as they are.
I think, that u should do something with new potions, because with 150 lvls and 60/70 m lvls its impossible to kill anyone in close battle XD

I think, that u should do something with new potions, because with 150 lvls and 60/70 m lvls its impossible to kill anyone in close battle XD

The new potions have an increased cooldown on potion-friend, so you are forced to use normal potions on battle if you are going to help your team.

The suggestion would be to start by mission 2 instead?
As @GodWille showed on a gif.
aQBq9Dm.gif

You have to make Children + First mission of Wrath to have an access to north TP. All of these accesses mentioned here

I just want to remind you, that thread is about Masteria and you should not speak here about any other server, if you want to then please go to proper thread. Thanks for listening.

@Genway
Responding to players requests:

Farmine:
  • Children of revolution: Does not require completing The new Frontier Quest first. You can start this quest immediately by talking to Zalamon in Zao.
  • The new frontier quest: You will start this quest at mission 9.
  • Wrath of the Emperor: Requires completing Children of the Revolution quest first. The quest starts at mission 4.
Banuta: Requires the quest The Ape City Quest to have access.

Oramond:
  • Catacombs requires 50 oramond voting points casted.
  • Glooth Factory requires 300 oramond voting points casted.
  • Fury requires 500 oramond voting points casted.
  • Hero of Rathleton last area requires 500 oramond voting points casted.
Secret Library:
  • Asura Mirror just need level 250.
  • Sunken Temple & Ancestorial Ground are free to access.
Shatered Isles: Access to Goroma, Meriana, Ramoa, Talahu, Malada, Kharos and Nargor are free.

Feyrist: Free acess to any player.

Yalahar:
  • Free travel from any boat and free access to any quarter trough mechanism.
  • In Service of Yalahar Quest can start this quest immediately by talking to Palimuth.
Warzones I, II, III: Requires to complete Bigfoot's Burden Quest and have Rank IV.

The Falcon of the Order:
  • Enter trough Wyvern Cave at Edron, doing the respective ritual.
  • To enable the shotcurt trough Farmine, you will need to walk by at the boat at Falcon Bastion.

The only thing that should be modified is that u have to make all yala missions to have shortcuts through the gates, and get an ability to kill azerus

The new potions have an increased cooldown on potion-friend, so you are forced to use normal potions on battle if you are going to help your team.
cooldown on potion-friend should be 2.5 seconds in my opinion, what do you think about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.