• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.00] Masteria | ELOTH & MTIBIA TEAM | FULL 11.80 CONTENT | OFFICIALY START 18 DECEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new potions have an increased cooldown on potion-friend, so you are forced to use normal potions on battle if you are going to help your team.
It's a bad idea, because you are able to abuse in the way : pot friend with gmp, pot friend with ump, pot friend with gmp, pot friend with ump. (also imagine people who are bringing two kind of potions on battle, really bad idea)

As we know the cooldown for using a mana pot is one second, so using a ANY kind of potion should be increased to atleast 2.5 seconds.

It's a bad idea, because you are able to abuse in the way : pot friend with gmp, pot friend with ump, pot friend with gmp, pot friend with ump.

As we know the cooldown for using a mana pot is one second, so using a ANY kind of potion should be increased to atleast 2.5 seconds.
+1

As @GodWille showed on a gif.
aQBq9Dm.gif

You have to make Children + First mission of Wrath to have an access to north TP. All of these accesses mentioned here

The only thing that should be modified is that u have to make all yala missions to have shortcuts through the gates, and get an ability to kill azerus

The tp which shows mission 2 is not up to date I guess. Should be corrected.

To kill azerus, you have to do all previous missions, which can be started directly at Palimuth. The mechanism gates can be enabled trough the quest progression, but it will turn Yalahar in a tedious city.

It's a bad idea, because you are able to abuse in the way : pot friend with gmp, pot friend with ump, pot friend with gmp, pot friend with ump. (also imagine people who are bringing two kind of potions on battle, really bad idea)

The cooldown is applied to any circumstances, if you use ump, then you will have the increased cooldown even when trying to use gmp.

I have read a suggestion a few pages before to remove the option to pot friend which was a good idea based on my perspective, but among the stuff was not well received.

Still we can discuss further more to improve this and develop something that suits to the taste of everyone.

Even an option can be to deny the use of new potions on other players, and just allow regular potions to be used on other players.

The tp which shows mission 2 is not up to date I guess. Should be corrected.

To kill azerus, you have to do all previous missions, which can be started directly at Palimuth. The mechanism gates can be enabled trough the quest progression, but it will turn Yalahar in a tedious city.
I hope it's up to date, because if everyone had an access to souleaters without even a starting WRATH that would suck.

It's simple :
If you want to have an access to Souleaters u have to make full children + first mission of wrath.
If you want to have an access to LC u have to complete full children + ape city + 4 missions of wrath.
If you want to have an access to Banuta u have to complete ape city (8-9 missions as I remember?)

That's how it supposed to be on low rate server.

I hope it's up to date, because if everyone had an access to souleaters without even a starting WRATH that would suck.

It's simple :
If you want to have an access to Souleaters u have to make full children + first mission of wrath.
If you want to have an access to LC u have to complete full children + ape city + 4 missions of wrath.
If you want to have an access to Banuta u have to complete ape city (8-9 missions as I remember?)

Actually we are basing a lot in the most successing RPG server 10.00, which is Taleon. They have the same setup content since those caves are not the best ones on this new versions, thats why they allow and grant you east access to Souleaters for example. For Banuta you will require Ape City Quest and Deeper Banuta will require to finish children and then start WotE to go there. And to have access to Lizard City, you will need to advance a little more in WotE too.

Actually we are basing a lot in the most successing RPG server 10.00, which is Taleon. They have the same setup content since those caves are not the best ones on this new versions, thats why they allow and grant you east access to Souleaters for example. For Banuta you will require Ape City Quest and Deeper Banuta will require to finish children and then start WotE to go there. And to have access to Lizard City, you will need to advance a little more in WotE too.
As I remember Taleon has exactly the same way of making these accesses like I posted

Take a look at here and search for wote (is at the end):
Taleon EU | Going Beyond
Ah I forgot, that Thronx (previous version of Taleon) has the same way of making the quests I posted.
But If you want to make good RPG LOW rate server u should stay with that what @GOD Wille posted. I'm pretty sure that most of players/teams would agree.

And we even played on Taleon and it was closer to midrate than lowrate tbh. There wasnt that low rate/rpg feeling, because you had access to almost every good area .

ye, but u dont need to copy it 1:1 XD just make it better than taleon... the new frontier, wrath, yala, etc should work like on real tibia

Ah I forgot, that Thronx (previous version of Taleon) has the same way of making the quests I posted.
But If you want to make good RPG LOW rate server u should stay with that what @GOD Wille posted. I'm pretty sure that most of players/teams would agree.

And we even played on Taleon and it was closer to midrate than lowrate tbh.

You have to remembee that Taleon is only got client 11, no bots. We are providing lower XP stages since we are allowing bots to hunt, as far as I know.

The information that Wille post, was provided by me, but I will read again just to be sure xD

Edited: Checked and its the same information. Check my website at section quests and you will see more detailed content on how each quest works. mtibia

ye, but u dont need to copy it 1:1 XD just make it better than taleon... the new frontier, wrath, yala, etc should work like on real tibia

Thats true, we are just basing on them, since they are not the principal objetives we are offering more content up to date. You need to be prepared to do more harder quests like Heart of Destruction, Ferumbras Ascension, Forgotten Knowledge, The Secret Library Quest, Grimvale Quest, Threatened Dreams Quest, Dangerous Depths Quest which are more relevant and some how they have been modified a little too in order to avoid some unnecessary content.

Details will be provided on website by the following weeks.

Thats true, we are just basing on them, since they are not the principal objetives we are offering more content up to date. You need to be prepared to do more harder quests like Heart of Destruction, Ferumbras Ascension, Forgotten Knowledge, The Secret Library Quest, Grimvale Quest, Threatened Dreams Quest, Dangerous Depths Quest which are more relevant and some how they have been modified a little too in order to avoid some unnecessary content.

Details will be provided on website by the following weeks.

So summarizing it should like :

I just want to remind you, that thread is about Masteria and you should not speak here about any other server, if you want to then please go to proper thread. Thanks for listening.

@Genway
Responding to players requests:

Farmine:
  • Children of revolution: Does not require completing The new Frontier Quest first. You can start this quest immediately by talking to Zalamon in Zao.
  • The new frontier quest: You will start this quest at mission 9.
  • Wrath of the Emperor: Requires completing Children of the Revolution quest first. The quest starts at mission 4.
Banuta: Requires the quest The Ape City Quest to have access.

Oramond:
  • Catacombs requires 50 oramond voting points casted.
  • Glooth Factory requires 300 oramond voting points casted.
  • Fury requires 500 oramond voting points casted.
  • Hero of Rathleton last area requires 500 oramond voting points casted.
Secret Library:
  • Asura Mirror just need level 250.
  • Sunken Temple & Ancestorial Ground are free to access.
Shatered Isles: Access to Goroma, Meriana, Ramoa, Talahu, Malada, Kharos and Nargor are free.

Feyrist: Free acess to any player.

Yalahar:
  • Free travel from any boat and free access to any quarter trough mechanism.
  • In Service of Yalahar Quest can start this quest immediately by talking to Palimuth.
Warzones I, II, III: Requires to complete Bigfoot's Burden Quest and have Rank IV.

The Falcon of the Order:
  • Enter trough Wyvern Cave at Edron, doing the respective ritual.
  • To enable the shotcurt trough Farmine, you will need to walk by at the boat at Falcon Bastion.

+

aQBq9Dm.gif

+
accesses to yala gates by completing missions

So summarizing it should like :

+

aQBq9Dm.gif

+
accesses to yala gates by completing missions

All you said is already done, just must update the server host files.

Just to clarify, by starting In Service of Yalahar Quest, is the same as RL, just dont need to start Explorer Society and do the bored stuff to enable passage to Yalahar with ice pick... Just travel to Yalahar, talk to Palimuth and start mission 1 of this quest

The only thing to discuss with our stuff is about the mechanism gates of Yalahar Quarters.

Just to clarify, by starting In Service of Yalahar Quest, is the same as RL, just dont need to start Explorer Society and do the bored stuff to enable passage to Yalahar with ice pick... Just travel to Yalahar, talk to Palimuth and start mission 1 of this quest

The only thing to discuss with our stuff is about the mechanism gates of Yalahar Quarters.
It's good, just dont make this server too orshabaal XD

I guess server files have been already updated, because today I saw that somebody was doing the WRATH mission with crates. Exactly as it's supposed to be.
I agree with bolded part, but I hope you will discuss and change your decision about mechanism of yala quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.