• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.00] Masteria | ELOTH & MTIBIA TEAM | FULL 11.80 CONTENT | OFFICIALY START 18 DECEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I saw on webste, there was players with different flags, so this was already implemented.
Well, what I mean is changing the nationality because this website is making u the nationality where u are creating the character, I dont know if you understand me.

I am really hyped for this one, wish u all the best :)

Thanks a lot ;)

Well, what I mean is changing the nationality because this website is making u the nationality where u are creating the character, I dont know if you understand me.

Ah... I see your point... Well this can be discussed, but I don't think we change this :p

this ot die fast rpg players thought it willbe only client 11+. Client 10 it will be bot server like wanted siwek's guild, but siwek is retarded and he will quit ots after 1 ded. There will be no wars, rpg playeers wont plays with bots. Ots for 1 week

this ot die fast rpg players thought it willbe only client 11+. Client 10 it will be bot server like wanted siwek's guild, but siwek is retarded and he will quit ots after 1 ded. There will be no wars, rpg playeers wont plays with bots. Ots for 1 week
Please just stfu u've been crying for 4-5 days that its gonna be a 10+ server... Mate if u want a 11+ ot that bad go to "TALEON"...

Better than Taleon with client 11 for 2 hours I guess ;)

I still can't understand why you don't want to add client 11+ xdd

I still can't understand why you don't want to add client 11+ xdd

I know is confusing, even when mtibia is launching a new world just client 11.80 and the client works perfecty... Even when (spoiler alert) that we have already started working on client 12.00.

For now, we wont enable the client 11 on masteria until further news.

In auto loot i can add as many things as I want? And this "loot bag" will be for free on an official relase?

In auto loot i can add as many things as I want? And this "loot bag" will be for free on an official relase?

Yes and yes, I recommend to enable just config with loot all and when you reach a higher level loot items with more valuable value.

The loot bag has infinite space, and its just limited to the amount of cap you have on your character.

I’m looking forward to that OT, looks really promising
1f61b.png
hope we can have a second shadowcores. Who knows? Good luck in that project!

What about frag systems?
How many kills it takes to get red/black skull?

Status
Not open for further replies.