• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.00] Masteria | ELOTH & MTIBIA TEAM | FULL 11.80 CONTENT | OFFICIALY START 18 DECEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast we made took the pics.

Still complaining? Come'n men! I have seen this "house system image" at least in 4 OTs more.

But you guys "stole" that from OX so...
And they are just house images, it's not much work.

+1

Patch notes & PvP improvements

Dear players,

We hope you have celebrated with all your friends, family and your beloved people the new year's eve.

Masteria wants to celebrate with you, so to start this brand new year of 2019, we have prepared the following events:

On 2nd Jan, we've celebrated among with the first Chayenne apparition and it was a huge event.
On 3rd Jan, the most wanted creature among all Masterian world will appear: Ferumbras, but no one knows the scheduled time, so be ready to fight!

On the other hand, within today's server save we've applied the following corrections and there are some news related to PvP integrations & modifications and new quests contentswhich will be added trough the next weeks.

This news, is focusing in a different perspective, since we want to show you that we're not just focusing in correcting errors or bugs; in parallel we're studying, analyzing and adding new content related to new quests or features, in order to provide the best gaming experience.

So every information provided, has been divided in different categories in order to organize and make the content easy-to-read:

1. Quests corrections.

Fixed Royal Rescue mission on The Hidden of Beregar Quest, now will be possible to use the pick correctly at the second wagon.
Annihilator Quests from now will reset the quest door level, so now Demons won't run away when next team enters.
The Demon Helmet Quest has been rewritten completely, now won't be possible to multiply Demons and Banshees.
The Forgotten Knowledge Quest, on The Desecrated Glade (Earth Portal), now the growing and blooming birch will decay properly to fertile soil.
Added Mintwallin Cyclops Quest

2. Creature corrections.

Fixed Deathling Spellsinger corpses and no longer will debug when opening.
Dawnfire Asura has it's mana drain damage increased.
Midnight Asura has it's melee and mana drain damages increased.
Lava Lurker has it's melee damage reduced.
Deathlings Spellsinger and Deepling Elite will run on low health.
Lizard Chosen has it's minimum and maximum damage corrected properly.
Wiggler has it's speed and attacks strategies corrected.
Now Morgaroth, Ghazbaran, Orshabaal, Ferumbras and Chayenne will no longer loot Mystery Mount Box.
The loot of Werewolf has been corrected.
The immunities of Twisted Shaper, Shaper Matriarch and Broken Shaper have been corrected and from now they are seeing invisible players.

3. NPCs corrections.

Added avalanches to Topsy selling list.
Added shimmering beetles to Yasir selling list.
Added dark moon mirror and wrinkled parchment to Black Bert selling list.
A total of 86 NPCs now accept payment from bank balance without being premium account.
Yasir will be forced to appear every 4 days, if he haven't appeared in that rush. Still, he has 10% to appear every day.

4. Other content.

Is not possible to to throw items over depot items if you are not next to a locker.
Fixed tiles at Oramond, on which you were not able to attack monsters under certain circumstances.
It will no longer be possible to use Casks from far away.
Corrected the message of free blessings until level 50, instead of 60.
Fixed spawn on Banuta.
Asura Palace respawn time has been reduced
Fixed ladders on Oramond
The items dark moon mirror, badly made piece of cloth, and swan feather has been added the correct properties.
Removed from questlog related to Killing in the Name of... Quest, in tasks Catacombs the creature Hellspawn, since it's not counted.

5. PvP correction and improvements.

Destroy field rune now can be used from any range.
Player are now teleported after death.
Some Guild Wars errors has been corrected.
The timer to use sewers after throwing a magic wall over it, has been reduced from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.

6. Nerfing PvP bot features, i.e Tibia Auto.

Moving items from backpack to in-game screen will have a exhaustion of four items per second in order to avoid anti-push features.
Magic walls now have a random decaying time between 20 and 25 seconds, this will prevent hold magic wall features keeper.
Ultimate mana potions restores same amount of mana as great mana potions in case of using it on other player, , this prevent using navigation potion friend feature and won't let have super-tank druids/sorcerers on early game.
Supreme health potions restores same amount of health as ultimate health potion in case of using it on other player, this prevent using navigation potion friend feature and won't let have super-tank paladins/knights on late game.
Improved pushing players or creatures. Now the push action is going to be stopped if you do any other action during that time, i.e using an item, or moving another item.

7. New upcoming content.

The Threatened Dreams Quest has been started to be programmed and soon it will be added to the game in the same way as global. This means Kroazur will now longer be able to be farmed without previous missions.
The Museum of Arts Extension, related to the last part of The Secret Library Quest content has been started to been mapped and by the following weeks we will have news for you.
The 2-Step verification has not finished yet, since there has been some inconveniences, but our web developers are doing hard effort to enable this protection system soon.
A system which will allow to buy or sell your character trough our system will be enabled during the following weeks. It will be the safest method for those who are joining lately to our game and want to start enjoying.

There are still errors to be corrected, and we're aware of some of them, while some others are still not known, so please use command !bug <description> or post it at Forums.

Patch notes:
Daily Rewards are enabled once again, but aware that if you claim Task XP Boost, it will replace your current Task XP Boost!

Tip! Consider to have asked Zoltan permission to pass Citadel, otherwise you will regret it!

Atleast we made took the pics.

lrn2english, I have no idea what you're saying.

We "made" and "took" the pictures, yes.

You guys don't have a creative bone in your body, just off the top of my head you guys stole:
- our dicer copied 1:1 in the depot
- variable guild exp loss
- activity feed in the site
- !warcolor (setting outfit to all guild members around you)
- tibia.xyz embedded in house pages (it's my site btw)
- house screenshots

I'm sure there's more, but you guys "stole" so much it's hard to itemize everything.
Anyways, sorry for going offtopic, just wanted to point out what a hypocrite he is.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

You guys don't have a creative bone in your body, just off the top of my head you guys stole:
- house screenshots

I'm sure there's more, but you guys "stole" so much it's hard to itemize everything.
Anyways, sorry for going offtopic, just wanted to point out what a hypocrite he is.

tenor.gif
Bullshit. I "invented" !warcolor(which i did by my own, but its like the !go from br otservers), !warsquare(truly my idea), different exp loss on warmode(kinda obvious, i really wanted to improve warmode playing since they die a lot and this variation you are talking about maybe its unfair reduction variation?), I "invented" the skill stages(as far i recall i was the only ot having it in 2014) but again its obviously a problem that smart people would want to solve, we(me and atte) invented the teleport to adventurer island(and to gamble machines and warmode arena) . Idk which activity feed you are talking about since we have none but its a good idea and should be copied and i will have no problem if someone tell i copied this y feature from x server. About houses, we got the house pictures in the website(which we made a script to take the pictures in game, we did not stole the images from anyone website whch was kito case) and i did not find any tibia.xyz usage in our website.

My claim is still valid, kito copied my crown tokens system and i wanted the players to know. Also he made "taleonera" where he simple copied every detail that matter from taleon to try(failed) to steal our players. My issue is not with people copying my ideas, is with kito.

As far i recall the greatest feature we copied from theOX was the TV system on website(using flash client, great feature) and auto trade window when talking with NPCs. Also you guys were the first to have the flash client and tibia 11 client but guess what, i was able to do it alone after i saw it was possible(and made it public).

Also keep your arrogance for your friends, did you not learned anything with the OX launch and the mess with otserverlist and Mark? Your merits were that you had a very capable team(Respect to Joe, which seens a nice guy since tpforums and very capable) for a RLMap.

Last edited:

- house screenshots

tenor.gif

As you can see, everyone here can "copy" ideas, and they are just ideas.

You didn't patented anything and just coded in a different way to get a similar result.

Just complaining about a really stup1d thing here...

Bullshit. I "invented" !warcolor(which i did by my own, but its like the !go from br otservers), !warsquare(truly my idea), different exp loss on warmode(kinda obvious, i really wanted to improve warmode playing since they die a lot and this variation you are talking about maybe its unfair reduction variation?), we(me and atte) invented the teleport to adventurer island(and to gamble machines and warmode arena) . Idk which activity feed you are talking about since we have none but its a good idea and should be copied and i will have no problem if someone tell i copied this y feature from x server. About houses, we got the house pictures in the website(which we made a script to take the pictures in game, we did not stole the images from anyone website whch was kito case) and i did not find any tibia.xyz usage in our website.

My claim is still valid, kito copied my crown tokens system and i wanted the players to know. Also he made "taleonera" where he simple copied every detail that matter from taleon to try(failed) to steal our players. My issue is not with people copying my ideas, is with kito.

Also, as far i recall the greatest feature we copied from theOX was the TV system on website(using flash client) and auto trade window when talking with NPCs. Also you guys were the first to have the flash client and tibia 11 client but guess what, i was able to do it alone right after i saw it was possible.

Also keep your arrogance for your friends, did you not learned anything with the OX launch and the mess with otserverlist and mark? Your merits were that you had a very capable team(Respect to Joe, which seens a nice guy since tpforums and very capable) for a RLMap.

Who cares who invented what. I created spells at 7.1 like "exori gran" and asked Xampy to develop a code for "war system" for those version by then and now they exist on every single OT and even RL, and there also exists a NPC with my name at RL Kito and who cares?

As I said, one of our coders came with the idea, showed to me and I said "great, seems perfect, lets integrate".

I haven't copied your crown system, since I think it's a bad integration. I just took your "rank and bonuses part", that's all. And also copied some ideas from Medivia and some others OTs, also I have copied ideas from games like Ragnarok, DoTA, League of Legends, Helbreath, etc.

Keep talking about arrogance and whatever you want, I don't even care about people who doesn't know me. I enjoy the "drama" at forums like here, where exist lot of haters, and that's the end of the story.

You have your history here with me, I offered once "your help for my help" and you just ignored it. Also I can remember you offered to buy all my codes and I refused, since it was not my politics. Now you come here claiming "rights"... What a child.

#growUp

Kito is just a 10 years old kid trying to be polite. He messed up at the beginning with using "Taleonera" name and force-purchasing Otservlist countdown by removing Taleon's server countdown. No idea how he did, but their server still had few days left and suddenly "Taleonera" appeared, what a cool coincidence.

@Syntax You're a simple looser trying to make a name upon flopped down development. TheOXServer had no future and you knew it, you wanted to make it perfect but it turned out to be crap and useless. Yet, you're still trying to relaunch it again but trust me, even if you get a bunch of players, you won't get anywhere near TwifySoft's team level.
If you're an English speaking person, it's out of my knowledge how the hell you judge someone who is from a foreign country and speaks your shitty language. You can't even speak more than 1 languages, I guarantee you just speak English.

For me, the ones who achieved most nearby to Twifysoft is Taleon team but taking it to TibiaBR was a bad move, to be honest. This actually seems to be just for money and gain more players, but Yamaken could have gotten far just with Atte.

Indeed, Kito and these polish "developers" mimicked a lot of functions by "inspiring" from other servers, they will never be that original as previous OT developers. They are trying so hard to be professional, but it is way too far for them.

Who cares who invented what. I created spells at 7.1 like "exori gran" and asked Xampy to develop a code for "war system" for those version by then and now they exist on every single OT and even RL, and there also exists a NPC with my name at RL Kito and who cares?

As I said, one of our coders came with the idea, showed to me and I said "great, seems perfect, lets integrate".

I haven't copied your crown system, since I think it's a bad integration. I just took your "rank and bonuses part", that's all. And also copied some ideas from Medivia and some others OTs, also I have copied ideas from games like Ragnarok, DoTA, League of Legends, Helbreath, etc.

Keep talking about arrogance and whatever you want, I don't even care about people who doesn't know me. I enjoy the "drama" at forums like here, where exist lot of haters-people, and that's the end of the story.

You have your history here with me, I offered once your help for my help and you just ignored it, and now you come here claiming "rights"... What a child.

#growUp

mpsI683.png

bro muy dificulto no understando? lrn2english copycat

Kito is just a 10 years old kid trying to be polite. He messed up at the beginning with using "Taleonera" name and force-purchasing Otservlist countdown by removing Taleon's server countdown. No idea how he did, but their server still had few days left and suddenly "Taleonera" appeared, what a cool coincidence.

@Syntax You're a simple looser trying to make a name upon flopped down development. TheOXServer had no future and you knew it, you wanted to make it perfect but it turned out to be crap and useless. Yet, you're still trying to relaunch it again but trust me, even if you get a bunch of players, you won't get anywhere near TwifySoft's team level.
If you're an English speaking person, it's out of my knowledge how the hell you judge someone who is from a foreign country and speaks your shitty language. You can't even speak more than 1 languages, I guarantee you just speak English.

For me, the ones who achieved most nearby to Twifysoft is Taleon team but taking it to TibiaBR was a bad move, to be honest. This actually seems to be just for money and gain more players, but Yamaken could have gotten far just with Atte.

Indeed, Kito and these polish "developers" mimicked a lot of functions by "inspiring" from other servers, they will never be that original as previous OT developers. They are trying so hard to be professional, but it is way too far for them.

mpsI683.png

bro muy dificulto no understando? lrn2english copycat

Hahahahaha at that time "was to dificulto para mi brosito hahaha"

Keep talking about arrogance and whatever you want, I don't even care about people who doesn't know me. I enjoy the "drama" at forums like here, where exist lot of haters, and that's the end of the story.

You have your history here with me, I offered once your help for my help and you just ignored it, and now you come here claiming "rights"... What a child.

#growUp
Yeah i agree with you. Its small things, i'm kinda glad you copied the rank and bonuses part(which is kinda the core of crown tokens system) because its make my ideas legit. Like i said before, i just wanted to let people from OTland know what you do and the source of your ideas. Also let their know of your taleonera enterprise to atleast let them know that everything you say about greatness is bullshit, you did not great trying to ripoff my server. Also you claimed we did DDOS you, but it was the inverse, someone was ddosing us(got no proof it was you, but it was just before your launch your server) and also faked created accounts in your website.

I've been around since 2006, I've made plenty for the OT community. IP Changers, tools, scripts, websites, bot scripts, etc. What have you done?

I don't need to speak more than 2 languages (English and Spanish) because my country doesn't border 10 other countries. That's the only reason Europeans speak more than 1 usually. If you're going to learn a language, speak it properly. Btw if it's such a shitty language, why are you typing in it right now. Why is this forum based in English even though it's hosted in Europe?

@Yamaken you're the one who came here starting shit, noone was trying to claim credit until you came here. I don't care about the things you "stole", I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Answering the first part of your thread, I have 28 years old, and not 10 like you said. I think here your IQ is not capable of understand a few things, so I dont expect you to go through the following things I will write.

If you can't understand an aggressive marketing like I did on Taleonera, is because you haven't studied marketing at all. It didn't worked and that's all, some times you win and some you don't, and you have to learn when a victory comes and when a fails is there, not like @Yamaken who is here claiming "rights". He already succesed on a version 11.00 that anyone else has victory. Taleon had his peak about a year ago and was a total victory. In my case, on my website, I used a new world named Taleonera intented to copy Taleon, I referenced his server and explained the name was in honor to them, but if you didn't read it and you come here, it means you are just "firing to the air", but what we can expect if I already said that your IQ wasn't capable.

As I said on another post, this community is full of haters, and you insulting @Syntax... Just refering your IQ again...

Refering to the team we have, we're pros, and we are original, authentical and provide things that others OT's does't have. How? It's this easy:
  • We have everything good content that others OTs have by themselves, one by one.
  • We have unique content that mtibia had by itself.
  • We have unique content that kasteria had by itself, including all others projects from eloth team.
  • We have a creative team developing new things to keep adding new things and we're just starting.
We are not fools like others OTs have done the entire life time: they have launched everything at the beginning and they get lack of updates. We have lot of things to keep updating, and we have a perfect team to read what players want.

I think that Taleon could be the most perfect OT ever, but they never listened to what they players wanted, they just stayed at their beds seeing how their pockets filled up with money.

I've been around since 2006, I've made plenty for the OT community. IP Changers, tools, scripts, websites, bot scripts, etc. What have you done?

I don't need to speak more than 2 languages (English and Spanish) because my country doesn't border 10 other countries. That's the only reason Europeans speak more than 1 usually. If you're going to learn a language, speak it properly.

I agree on this, I have met many people from EU last year, when I was traveling and I always asked the same question and they all answered the same you exposed on your reply.

Yeah i agree with you. Its small things, i'm kinda glad you copied the rank and bonuses part(which is kinda the core of crown tokens system) because its make my ideas legit. Like i said before, i just wanted to let people from OTland know what you do and the source of your ideas. Also let their know of your taleonera enterprise to atleast let them know that everything you say about greatness is bullshit, you did not great trying to ripoff my server. Also you claimed we did DDOS you, but it was the inverse, someone was ddosing us(got no proof it was you, but it was just before your launch your server) and also faked created accounts in your website.

We didn't faked anything bro, the numbers are there and the numbers are here. I will just tell you this, as you like to talk about numbers:
  • Just check your updates on the entire life of Taleon and compare them to just the two weeks of Masteria.
  • Check your Forum total of threads in about 1,5 years and check our Forum in just 2 weeks of lifetime and we have almost the same amount of posts/threads.
That's the difference between us and you, we listen our players and we worry about their gameplay.

We didn't faked anything bro, the numbers are there and the numbers are here. I will just tell you this, as you like to talk about numbers:
  • Just check your updates on the entire life of Taleon and compare them to just the two weeks of Masteria.
  • Check your Forum total of threads in about 1,5 years and check our Forum in just 2 weeks of lifetime and we have almost the same amount of posts/threads.
That's the difference between us and you, we listen our players and we worry about their gameplay.
Maybe we should learn this from you, " we listen our players and we worry about their gameplay" . But don't feel great yet, i had few otserver before Taleon and many bug were fixed there(when you have many players, many bugs come to light). Also you had rollbacks a tibia coins bugs, which may happens for a new OT which i hope you fixed, i don't want to compete with another ot saying my ot is better just because it does not rollback(i'm a pro developer and i know you are not). You called it(taleonera) aggressive marketing but its just bullshit.

Maybe we should learn this from you, " we listen our players and we worry about their gameplay" . But don't feel great yet, i had few otserver before Taleon and many bug were fixed there(when you have many players, many bugs come to light). Also you had rollbacks a tibia coins bugs, which may happens for a new OT which i hope you fixed, i don't want to compete with another ot saying my ot is better just because it does not rollback(i'm a pro developer and i know you are not). You called it(taleonera) aggressive marketing but its just bullshit.

Always there are errors.

I'm a pro engineer, with postgrade on finances, accounting, managing, business, and administration and your are not. Just are tittles, and we all know that most of programmers (like you), have lack of soft-skills and will always hide behind a computer, insulting others, like you are doing and I'm here defending myself.

Just keep criticizing me, while I know when to accept a fail and a victory (mine or from others), while your angriness just eat you.

PS: Here is an example of:

Aggressive Marketing for ignorants:

I'm a pro engineer, with postgrade on finances, accounting, managing, business, and administration and your are not. Just are tittles
I'm a pro engineer, with postgrade on finances, accounting, managing, business, and administration and your are not.
Just are tittles
I'm a pro engineer, with postgrade on finances, accounting, managing, business, and administration

@kito2 Copying Audi's idea doesn't make you good at marketing, you're just a dumbass trying to use other's work and ruin their image. You think you sound smart while writing all that crap, but that makes you more retard.

Here's some help, by the way, mr.wannabeprofessional: The difference between you're and your (grammar lesson)

@kito2 Copying Audi's idea doesn't make you good at marketing, you're just a dumbass trying to use other's work and ruin their image. You think you sound smart while writing all that crap, but that makes you more retard.

Here's some help, by the way, mr.wannabeprofessional: The difference between you're and your (grammar lesson)

Hahaha right dude, right. "After the building has collapsed, everyone can be civil engineer".

And you're just a pussy who won't post on your main.

more retarded* btw

+1

As I said, there will be always people hiding behind their computers, and also I forgot to say, there are always people hiding behind the identities they have created to use behind their computer, which is more pathetic.

Btw thanks for the free lesson ;)

@Yamaken @LazyBear

I will show you why you are both stuck being just "programmers"/"developers" mean while I'm just "not a pro coder" as you said, but I'm a normal guy who studied Engineer, have some postgrade degrees, studied something else here, and there, played lot of different games on console, PC, phone, etc and not because I like them, because I get ideas from there.

Today we are improving our Rookstayers, and this is the first idea that came to my head after 5 minutes of conversation with some staff member trough a chat:

Member 1 at 9:23

There?
What do u think about some spells for rookgaard players with premium?
like utani hur, utevo lux, exevo pan, exura, exani tera?

Kito | at 9:24

is rook a place that players will stay at?
do you expect to get around how many players at rook?
wouldn't it be too much pay to win for rook if there are low amount of players?
i would do something different instead

Kito | at 9:26

I would focus the business model on rook stayers in a different RPG vision, same access for free, but premium have increased benefits:
- utani hur for free adds 50% of the spell speed while being premium adds the 100% of the spell
- speed utevo lux light area adds 50% for free and for premium adds 100% of light area
- exevo pan creates 1 piece of food and for premium creates 2
- exura heals for the 70% of the spell formula, consume extra +20% of mana and for premium heals 100% of the spell formula and consume no extra mana
- exani tera for free allows to be used 10 times per hour, while being premium has unlimited usage

When you log in, a message with this information is sent, even when you are free or premium

Kito | at 9:27

What do you think? Be free, or be premium, have the same spells, but premium have better benefits

Member1 at 9:33

wow, its rlly awesome! you have a good idea!

Kito | at 9:33

b731b88b6459090c02b8d1e31a552c5a.svg

I can give you a massive-bunch of ideas since I analyze everything I see, and that's why Masteria will get bigger and bigger, cause we have one of the hugest creative minds ever. I just need to see other content and I can adapt it to Tibia.

As I said once, I'm the dreamer, I'm the one who have the dreams and you will be the guys that code to make them real, but honestly, they wouldn't exist if I haven't told you, so I'm not expendable as you are @Yamaken @LazyBear :p

bro bring us back eloth 8.0 or tibianus 7.4 instead of this shit
Totally agree with this guy.
I dont mean its shit, but its bot server.

In last 5 years i couldnt find fun in tibia.
This kasteria 8.0 changed something.
I really want it back. Bring it on!

Totally agree with this guy.
I dont mean its shit, but its bot server.

In last 5 years i couldnt find fun in tibia.
This kasteria 8.0 changed something.
I really want it back. Bring it on!

+1, a lot of people are waiting for that.
Im waiting as fuck for Kasteria.

And you're just a pussy who won't post on your main.

more retarded* btw
lets get that oxserver going bud.. the time is right, if ur gonna make it eu make it playable for ppl not in europe so it's not shitty for us.

DUDE JUST DO A NICE 8.0 SERVER , THERE ARE NONE ONLINE FOR MONTHS NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.