• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello folks,

As our completely new custom client based on OTclient is almost done, we are planning of re-launching Tibianus. Do not worry though! The OTClient will look very similar compared to the standard client - it will actually just feel a lot smoother playing.

Tibianus is starting at 10 July 18:00!

Connection Info
Client: Custom 7.4 client

General Information:
Our settings will most likely be:
Code:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x70
From 21 To 40 - x45
From 41 To 70 - x25
From 71 To 90 - x15
From 91 To 110 - x8
From 111 To 140 - x5
From 141 To 160 - x3
From 161 - x2

Code:
Skill rate: 9x
Magic rate: 7x
Loot rate: 3x

- Unjustified expires after 4 hours.
- 5 frags to red skull
- 8 frags to banishment for 48 hours.

Autosave system: Every character gets saved every second, so do not worry - there won't be any rollbacks at all.

Cast system: Livestream your character directly through our client.

Task system: We will keep the task system from the previous version, it had a lot of monsters to offer which makes it more fun to level up. There will be some tasks with item rewards, but the most will give exp.

New areas: Poi dragon lords, Port hope hydras & Lyra. These additions because the standard map is short of spawns - then we can maintain a higher playerbase.

Otclient (thanks to Gęsior.pl for his work)
The OTclient that we will use for this version will have positive effects for the gameplay as there will be very few botters, cavebotters or aimbotters compared to our last release. Saying that, we are of course aware that it will still be technically possible - but that to a minimum which we will be able to managing from ingame/reports at the site.

Our plan
Tibianus will be as it was last reset, with changes on the town "Lyra" as some of the spawns were very easily stair-jumpable. Regarding the Exp-stages, we have decided that we will most likely keep it or do minor changes, as this server is meant for having fun with WAR. Furthermore we will also add some fresh new content if the interest of it is high from you guys, so make sure to keep the suggestions coming!

Bonus video
Have you ever seen that sweet combo? Don't wait, create your account just today!

It best ots 7.4 eve i play rly cause there is good xp stages for war / snakes

Hello folks,

As our completely new custom client based on OTclient is almost done, we are planning of re-launching Tibianus. Do not worry though! The OTClient will look very similar compared to the standard client - it will actually just feel a lot smoother playing.

Tibianus is starting at 10 July 18:00!

Connection Info
Client: Custom 7.4 client

General Information:
Our settings will most likely be:
Code:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x70
From 21 To 40 - x45
From 41 To 70 - x25
From 71 To 90 - x15
From 91 To 110 - x8
From 111 To 140 - x5
From 141 To 160 - x3
From 161 - x2

Code:
Skill rate: 9x
Magic rate: 7x
Loot rate: 3x

- Unjustified expires after 4 hours.
- 5 frags to red skull
- 8 frags to banishment for 48 hours.

Autosave system: Every character gets saved every second, so do not worry - there won't be any rollbacks at all.

Cast system: Livestream your character directly through our client.

Task system: We will keep the task system from the previous version, it had a lot of monsters to offer which makes it more fun to level up. There will be some tasks with item rewards, but the most will give exp.

New areas: Poi dragon lords, Port hope hydras & Lyra. These additions because the standard map is short of spawns - then we can maintain a higher playerbase.

Otclient (thanks to Gęsior.pl for his work)
The OTclient that we will use for this version will have positive effects for the gameplay as there will be very few botters, cavebotters or aimbotters compared to our last release. Saying that, we are of course aware that it will still be technically possible - but that to a minimum which we will be able to managing from ingame/reports at the site.

Our plan
Tibianus will be as it was last reset, with changes on the town "Lyra" as some of the spawns were very easily stair-jumpable. Regarding the Exp-stages, we have decided that we will most likely keep it or do minor changes, as this server is meant for having fun with WAR. Furthermore we will also add some fresh new content if the interest of it is high from you guys, so make sure to keep the suggestions coming!

Bonus video
Have you ever seen that sweet combo? Don't wait, create your account just today!
wero78.jpg

I want to play now. :c

Hopefully you'll ban aimbotters this time around and actually read the forum :)

Rates too high though will just be a bunch of UE wars =/

Hopefully you'll ban aimbotters this time around and actually read the forum :)
I have heard that their OTClient will detect that. And hopefully they are going to insta ban people if they find anything. c:

I have heard that their OTClient will detect that. And hopefully they are going to insta ban people if they find anything. c:
That's it. I can also teleport to an random player and watch him, but I think it will be not needed.
We are going to recruit tutors now, also we have already hired one new Gamemaster to help you guys in game.

That's it. I can also teleport to an random player and watch him, but I think it will be not needed.
We are going to recruit tutors now, also we have already hired one new Gamemaster to help you guys in game.
I know his name is GM max. :D. I'm checking Tibianus.org all the time. xd

I used to say it was the best 7.4 now i just rank it up along classicus. They are both lagless with nice gameplay but the staff tends to vanish after some weeks same as classicus. When they were dying they came back focusing on making a new client when it was not a priority. In the end they let it die so classicus can go online again and since they knew they messed up they waited until classicus died again. Yeah after playing some classicus sorcerers were diffidently OP here.

We are more persons than that.
Ryan = Fribben = GOD Wille, confirmed by Fribben conspiracy theories corporation 2015.

MiaFH - I know that you are dissapointed in us, but trust me - we had a good lesson on our first Tibianus release. Now we know our mistakes and we will do our best to manage this edtion more professional. I hope that you will visit us again!

Last edited:
5 days left untill Tibianus.org gonna be launched. Prepare yourselves!

We are more persons than that.
Ryan = Fribben = GOD Wille, confirmed by Fribben conspiracy theories corporation 2015.

MiaFH - I know that you are dissapointed in us, but trust me - we had a good lesson on our first Tibianus release. Now we know our mistakes and we will do our best to manage this edtion more professional. I hope that you will visit us again!

Is your third try... Extibia, Tibianus v1 and now. Not playing i dont like wasting my time although i have to say Tibianus along Classicus are the top servers to play. Good Luck

Added "house" function to our characters page. You will now be able to see which house belongs to you there.
Our client is almost done, soon it will be downloadable for you.

@Edit
We also added so you can see which tasks you have completed on your character page. When a task is done it will appear so on the page!
Here is an example: http://tibianus.org/character/gm+tibianus

Last edited: